- USD$ 325 Million Syndicated Financing Facility between Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. and Arab Bank plc for Jebel Ali Power Plant Project
Project. The Project is expected to be completed in 2008. Arab Bank plc is the sole Mandated Arranger ... Pacific Area Executive for Arab Bank plc.- ends - About Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. ... Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co.Ltd (HECC) and Arab Bank plc today (Tuesday, 13 September, 2005) ...
18/05/2010 - 13:12 - comment 0
- Taj and Al Sultan Centre Group partner together
Chairman of the board of Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects Co. plc, the company in charge of Taj’s ... food and beverage outlets that fall under the umbrella of Al Sultan Centre Group. Known for its highly ... with an exceptional food and beverage destination.” © 2010 Al Bawaba ( ...
16/05/2010 - 16:59 - comment 0
- GAM & Al-Tharawat Co. for Touristic & Trade Investments Sign MOU
Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) and AL-Tharawat Co. for Touristic and Trade Investment recently signed ... project in Quraish Street (Al Joura) based on Design, Building, Operation, and Transfer system (DBOT). ... for Private Projects Dept., Seif Hijazi. © 2010 Al ...
16/05/2010 - 17:01 - comment 0
- UIB to invest in Jordanian shopping mall developer
Bahrain-based Unicorn Investment Bank (UIB) has finalized an agreement with Al Tajamouat For Touristic Projects on the acquisition of 16.8 million of its common shares via a private placement, the GDN reported. Al Tajamouat For Touristic Projects, a public shareholding company ...
15/08/2010 - 10:17 - comment 0
- TAJ Management hosts a two-day media tour
Tajamouat for Touristic Projects hosted a two-day ... Tajamouat for Touristic Projects hosted a two-day media tour in its TAJ Lifestyle project located in Abdoun. ... facilities offered by the unique lifestyle center. Tajamouat for Touristic ...
Press Release - 26/01/2011 - 11:25 - comment 0
- Jordan: “Taj Mall” expands retail profile with agreement with Spinneys
“Taj” owned by Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects ... Tajamouat for Touristic Projects Company, sign “Taj” owned by Al Tajamouat ... Chairman of Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects Company, signed the agreement with Mr. Michael Wright, ...
14/08/2010 - 18:25 - comment 0
- Jordan Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments Signs a Management Agreement with Hilton Worldwide
Shipping Lines PLC and Salam International Transport & Trading Co. PLC., has signed an agreement ... Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments LLC (JMCREI), co-owned by Jordan National Shipping Lines PLC ... a deluxe hotel located in the center of the tourist and business district of the city. As per ...
02/06/2010 - 11:24 - comment 0
- Park Town Capital PLC to develop Luxury Residences at Port Louis Grenada
Park Town Capital has secured its next luxury development project. Park Town Capital PLC (PTC) has ... Park Town Capital PLC to develop Luxury Residences at Port Louis Grenada Following the recent ... Indies Island of Grenada by the Chairman and Founder of the project, Peter de Savary. Park Town Capital ...
17/05/2010 - 20:24 - comment 0
- Jordan: L’Occitane & Swarovski to open at Taj Mall in collaboration with Chalhoub Group
Taj Mall, owned by Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects ... L'Occitane Taj Mall, owned by Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects Company, signed ... of Al Tajamouat Company for Touristic Projects stated: "this agreement with one of the leading ...
14/08/2010 - 18:21 - comment 0
- Major Fast Food Chain Restaurants; Burger King, Popeye's and Papa John's to Open in TAJ Mall
of Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects plc, stated: “the Food Court at TAJ has been specially designed ... with outstanding casual and fine dining on its Terrace Areas. Mr. Abdelkarim Al-Zoubi the C.E.O ... benefits." © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) ...
16/08/2010 - 14:38 - comment 0