- The expensive price of humanitarianism: Jordan needs $850 million for Syrian refugees
Quttein and Al Turra reporting sounds of “loud explosions and missiles” late into the night. ... disease and starvation each day and all we can do is watch,” said Ahmed Al Saad, an activist ... have died in the border towns of Tal Shihab, Nasib and Al Shajarah this week alone due ...
30/09/2013 - 09:40 - comment 0
- Profitability of Gulf’s corporate banking recovers after slowdown
infrastructure spending, and events in world markets [especially the Eurozone crisis],” said Mohammad Turra ... © Al Nisr Publishing LLC 2011. All rights reserved. (BUSINESS, Banking ...
15/12/2011 - 20:01 - comment 0
- GCC corporate banking posts impressive performance
performance levers in a more superior manner,” said Mohammad Turra, principal at BCG’s Dubai office ... © Al Nisr Publishing LLC 2013. All rights reserved. (renewable energy) ...
03/07/2013 - 06:41 - comment 0
- GCC Corporate Banking Business on a recovery track, says The Boston Consulting Group
zone crisis)," said Mohamed Turra, Principal in BCG's Dubai office and co-author ... Golin Harris © 2011 Al Bawaba ( ...
Press Release - 14/12/2011 - 09:03 - comment 0
- Brazilian Halal exports to the Middle East to cross US$6.38 billion in 2008
Turra, Executive President, Brazilian Poultry Exporters Association (ABEF). “This considerable increase ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (BUSINESS, UAE) ...
14/08/2010 - 19:31 - comment 0