- International rating agencies remove Egypt from monitoring list in a nod to improving economy
improve services offered for citizens and buttress the economy. Cabinet spokesman Alaa el-Hadidi said ... Alaa el-Hadidi said that participants reviewed ways to improve services offered to citizens and develop ...
24/09/2012 - 00:31 - comment 0
- IMF in Cairo for crucial talks
"emergency" loan with the fund's Rapid Financing Instrument, cabinet spokesman Alaa El-Hadidi said last ...
17/03/2013 - 12:47 - comment 0
- Egypt's government faces imminent dismissal, says leading politician
into office. However, cabinet spokesman Alaa El-Hadidi on Tuesday stated that the dismissal – or even ...
13/03/2013 - 08:17 - comment 0
- Yet more delays for crucial IMF-Egypt deal?
holes in the country's budget and balance of payments. Alaa El Hadidi, the spokesman for Prime ...
25/09/2012 - 08:01 - comment 0
- Egypt refuses emergency IMF loan
spokesperson Alaa El-Hadidi told Reuters that any loan agreement would only be agreed within the framework ...
13/03/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0