- Rents in Dubai to be as high as the Burj Khalifa
will have a “counter-balancing effect” on the positive sentiment in the market, said Alan Robertson, chief ... Robertson ...
22/01/2013 - 13:49 - comment 0
- Relaxed residential rents for Dubai?
locations, limited debt availability and more mature market regulations,” said Alan Robertson, CEO of JLL ... cent year-on-year increase, but Robertson noted that the improvement remains 24 per cent lower than ... a broad-based recovery in 2013,” said Robertson. A report by Asteco in April noted that rents jumped ...
17/07/2013 - 12:01 - comment 0
- Jones Lang LaSalle releases “Top Trends for UAE Real Estate in 2012”
sector. Alan Robertson, CEO, Jones Lang LaSalle MENA said: “2011 was a difficult year for real ...
Press Release - 22/01/2012 - 09:10 - comment 0
- Jones Lang LaSalle MENA sweeps the Board at Euromoney Real Estate Awards 2011
awarded the top awards for Valuation and Research in MENA. Alan Robertson, Chief Executive Officer ...
Press Release - 13/09/2011 - 11:04 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi and Dubai face different real-estate futures
in 2013. Alan Robertson, CEO of JLL Mena, said: “In 2012, the UAE real estate market has been a tale ... and developers.” Robertson added: “While 2013 is likely to see a broader based recovery, the strongest ... Robertson. He added: “Until we see more take-up of available space, rents will continue to suffer. ...
20/12/2012 - 06:44 - comment 0
- Jones Lang LaSalle MENA wins top honours at The Arabian Property Awards for the third consecutive year
Property Consultancy Website – Arabia Commenting on this recognition, Alan Robertson, CEO of Jones Lang ...
Press Release - 22/11/2011 - 07:57 - comment 0
- Jones Lang LaSalle MENA wins Top Honours at the International Property Awards
Commenting on this recognition, Alan Robertson, CEO of Jones Lang LaSalle MENA said: “We are thrilled ...
Press Release - 27/12/2011 - 07:41 - comment 0
- Jones Lang LaSalle MENA signs MoU with Heriot-Watt University Dubai
Alan Robertson, Chief Executive of Jones Lang LaSalle MENA said “The graduates of today are the real ...
Press Release - 20/11/2011 - 11:55 - comment 0
- Hotels highlight improving real estate trend in Dubai
Alan Robertson, CEO of Jones Lang LaSalle Mena, said: “The Arab Spring has had a positive impact ...
27/09/2011 - 13:04 - comment 0
- Global concerns temper benefits from Arab spring
international banks currently based in Bahrain. Alan Robertson, CEO of Jones Lang LaSalle MENA said: “The ...
Press Release - 26/09/2011 - 07:42 - comment 0