- Alcoa opens new plant outside of Cairo
Alcoa has announced that its Alcoa Closure Systems ... customers in North Africa. Alcoa has announced that its Alcoa Closure Systems ... customers in North Africa. Alcoa CSI produces plastic and aluminum bottle closures and packaging machinery ...
15/08/2010 - 10:29 - comment 0
- Ma'aden-Alcoa joint awards contract to Wagstaff
The Ma'aden-Alcoa joint venture has selected Wagstaff, Inc. The Ma'aden-Alcoa joint venture has selected Wagstaff, Inc. ... bauxite and energy resources with Alcoa know-how, management expertise and support to create ...
01/09/2010 - 07:54 - comment 0
- Fluor Awarded Series of Contracts by Ma’aden–Alcoa Joint Venture
known as Ma’aden, and Alcoa, to provide program management consultancy (PMC) and engineering, ... of our team for wining this prestigious project in the Kingdom. The Ma’aden-Alcoa joint venture has ...
14/08/2010 - 17:17 - comment 1
- Alcoa to acquire 26 percent stake in Alba
producer Alcoa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), paving the way for Alcoa to acquire up ... and US-based aluminium producer Alcoa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), paving the way for Alcoa ... that having Alcoa as a business partner is a significant step in this direction," said Bahrain Minister ...
15/08/2010 - 11:34 - comment 0
- Pound Soars Ahead Of BoE Rate Decision, Euro Finds Support As Risk Appetite Returns on Alcoa Earnings
Appetite Returns on Alcoa Earnings The Pound pushed back above 1.6200 after falling below 1.6000 early ... of better than expected results from Alcoa. The world’s largest aluminum maker kicked off earnings season ...
14/08/2010 - 17:40 - comment 0
- GCC’s aluminium investments reach around USD 30 billion
industrial complex being built as a joint venture between Alcoa and Saudi Arabian Mining Co. (Ma’aden) alone ... industrial complex being built as a joint venture between Alcoa and Saudi Arabian Mining Co. ...
Press Release - 17/01/2011 - 14:22 - comment 0
- Business Inventories Fall for 12th Month
capital expenditures drastically in the third quarter, helping some including Alcoa and Intel to post ...
14/08/2010 - 17:24 - comment 0
- Bank Aljazira, the recipient of Euromoney Project Finance Award – Deals of the Year 2011
Arabian Mining Company (Ma’aden) and Alcoa, the world leader in the production and management of primary ...
Press Release - 03/06/2012 - 08:21 - comment 0
- Euro, Pound Trade Heavy As Weak Fundamentals And Corporate Earnings Fuel Risk Aversion
earnings report from aluminum producer Alcoa, which cited declining global demand and freefalling... The Euro would fall to as low as 1.3147 after a dismal earnings report from aluminum producer Alcoa, which ... after a dismal earnings report from aluminum producer Alcoa, which cited declining global demand ...
14/08/2010 - 18:19 - comment 0
- Forex Market Update: GBP and EUR Lost Ground on Further Risk Aversion
by the disappointing Alcoa results, with the EUR under particular selling pressure after the dire Irish budget ...
14/08/2010 - 18:19 - comment 0