- YAL- Kuwait Invites Dr. Saad Al- Barrak to Share his Experiences with Young Leaders
Al-Barrak and hear his experiences while growing up and to expand entrepreneurial business skills ... YAL- Kuwait Invites Dr. Saad Al- Barrak to Share his Experiences with Young Leaders Young Arab ... Al-Barrak, who will talk about his experiences of becoming a successful businessman. It is worth noting ...
17/05/2010 - 20:29 - comment 0
- Kuwait's cabinet is slow to fix new budget of Arab Spring pay-out promises
Musallam Al-Barrak told Al-Jarida daily that “[the opposition] will go as far as it can” in staging public ... step is clearly the first step of a conspiracy the Cabinet seeks to achieve their goal,” Al-Barrak ...
27/08/2012 - 11:06 - comment 0
- Saudi signs 4-GW gas power plant deal
the demand," SEC chief al-Barrak told reporters. ACWA chairman Mohammed Abunayyan said the massive projects ... will be diverted to this power plant," Ali bin Saleh Al-Barrak, CEO of the Saudi Electricity Co, said. Under ...
22/09/2011 - 13:54 - comment 0
- Suggestion of lifting oil subsidies in Saudi Arabia surfaces during conference
Executive Ali al-Barrak said. Jasser also said Saudi Arabia should also resolve imbalances in its labour ...
08/05/2013 - 11:51 - comment 0
- For football's sake! A FIFA fatwa?!
abominable and corrupt acts,” the Saudi cleric Sheikh Abd al-Rahman al-Barrak said in a fatwa published ... reported. Ali Al-Sharimi, who writes for the Saudi newspaper Al-Watan, said, “I ask: Does Islam forbid ...
Editor's Choice - 05/07/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Siemens announces a major investment in Saudi Arabia
was meeting with Khalid A. Al-Falih, President & CEO Saudi Aramco and Ali S. Al Barrak, President & ... explains Ali S. Al Barrak, President & CEO Saudi Electricity Company. Mr. Abdulrahman F. ...
Press Release - 16/02/2011 - 09:37 - comment 0
- Kuwaiti government asked to resign over multi-million-dollar graft cases
to resign," opposition MP Mussallam al-Barrak told parliament. The outspoken parliament ... Ali Khalifa al-Sabah and four top former executives.—AFP. ©--Agence France Presse. ...
15/08/2010 - 23:37 - comment 0
- Kuwaiti Parliament: A Special Case
Mussallam al-Barrak was quoted as telling parliament. The cases concern embezzlements in Kuwait's ... Tanker Company (KOTC) graft case, in which former oil minister Sheikh Ali Khalifa al-Sabah is involved. ...
19/05/2010 - 09:56 - comment 0
- Siemens and Saudi Electricity Company to cooperate on expert training program for Saudi Arabia
to the development of local Saudi talent." Ali S. Al-Barrak, President and CEO of SEC said, "Training ...
Press Release - 12/02/2012 - 06:46 - comment 0
- Siemens and Saudi Electricity Company to cooperate on Expert Training Program for Saudi Arabia
to the development of local Saudi talent.” Ali S. Al-Barrak, President and CEO of SEC said, “Training ...
Press Release - 06/12/2011 - 07:41 - comment 0