- Crowne Plaza Jordan Dead Sea Resort & Spa hosts Al Amal Association
children from Al Amal Association for Special Needs for a full day filled with many fun and exciting ... Amal Association for Special Needs for a full day filled with many fun and exciting activities. The resort welcomed 10 kids from the Amal Association for Special Needs for lunch and swimming ...
Press Release - 17/11/2013 - 09:28 - comment 0
- Discovering Ability: Georgetown students host special needs event with Best Buddies Qatar
of creating Amal last semester. I want to change the social perception of people with special needs. I decided to launch Amal and our point is to help integrate people with special needs into society.” ... group that promotes accessibility for those with special needs, recently welcomed students from Best ...
Press Release - 18/11/2013 - 05:50 - comment 0
- Gulf Bank Sponsors Al Noor & Al Amal and Al-Raja’a Special Needs Schools
concluded its sponsorship for special needs’ students at Al Noor & Al Amal School for deaf and blind ... the first day of returning to school. Over 500 special needs students, along with their teachers, enjoyed ... prominent figures in the special needs education field were present on the first day of school including: ...
16/05/2010 - 17:03 - comment 1
- Curious about Amal Alamuddin? Everything you need to know about George Clooney’s Lebanese princess
Clooney's finance Amal Alamuddin. But she's more than just a pretty face. Amal Alamuddin recently become famous as the fiance of elusive heartthrob George Clooney, ... in London, the Beirut-born 36-year-old was a member of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon's ...
Editor's Choice - 30/04/2014 - 10:21 - comment 0
- Let them eat cake! Honeymooners George and Amal too loved-up to give the hungry protesting Venetians much attention
Newlyweds George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin ... 14th-century town hall after a short civil ceremony, George Clooney and his bride Amal Alamuddin were ... Association, which campaigns for the preservation of the city, also tried to enlist Clooney to her cause. ...
30/09/2014 - 10:06 - comment 0
- Wedding special: Venetians predict a larger-than-life wedding for Mr & Mrs Clooney in their floating city
Amal Alamuddin in Venice this month... could it be the case? Snugly seated ... wife, British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, are flanked by a procession of decorated gondolas, while onlookers ... ceilings, and murals. A spokesman for the town council said: 'Mr Clooney does not need to have ...
15/09/2014 - 08:32 - comment 0
- ENOC takes children with special needs on a day out to KidZania®
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) brought fun into the lives of 60 children with special needs by taking ... is a sponsor, provides around 100 children with special needs with the opportunity to learn, cultivate ... is an annual event organised by Sharjah Humanitarian City, which brings children with special needs from across ...
16/05/2010 - 17:10 - comment 0
- DEWA promotes CSR values as part of Dubai’s vision for people with special needs
the needs of all segments of society, especially those with special needs, to achieve the sustainable ... issues related to people with special needs. We also focus on providing service related to people’s ... with special needs to ensure that the candidates are assigned jobs that match their skills, and to learn about ...
Press Release - 03/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- GE volunteers take part in annual GE 5K Fun Run to raise funds for children with special needs
with special needs. More than 130 GE employees, their family members and friends took ... with special needs. The Annual GE 5K Fun Run was co-sponsored by GE Volunteers, the volunteering arm ... 16,590 in funds for children with special needs.The cheque was presented by Elliot Lewis of GE Volunteers ...
Press Release - 16/02/2012 - 09:07 - comment 0
- ALHOSN University & Khalifa Award for Education collaborate on special needs education seminar
for Education in holding a public lecture titled ‘Special Needs Teaching Difficulties’ at the university ... titled ‘Special Needs Teaching Difficulties’ at the university campus. The event marked the first-ever ... aspects of special needs education, the various contributions of developed countries to the field, ...
Press Release - 04/03/2014 - 07:19 - comment 0