- Keeping their enemies closer: Inside Iran and Israel's fraught relationship and why it will never change
discussions between Iranian and American officials. However, the notion of Israeli and Iranian diplomats ... ideology rather than national interest. Trita Parsi, the Iranian born founder of the National American Iranian Council, is perhaps best known for this view, expressed especially in his 2007 book “Treacherous ...
09/03/2014 - 14:00 - comment 0
- Source: Iranians are already cooperating with Americans; Bader Brigade fighters not allowed to enter Iraq
The representative of the Islamic Revolution Council in Iraq, Hammed al Bayati, described the American claims ... by the Iranian government, which are in response to American pressure.” “Over the past three months we ... An official at the Islamic Revolution Council in Iraq ...
18/05/2010 - 16:17 - comment 0
- Iranian-American lecturer released on bail
the bail," an Iranian official said. Zahedi was born in Iran and emigrated to the U.S. as a teenager. He is an expert on Iranian politics and is director of the West Coast operations of the American Iranian Council. According to his colleagues, he was arrested in June on suspicion of spying ...
18/05/2010 - 14:25 - comment 0
- Iranian president to address UN Security Council
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's request for a visa to address the UN Security Council when it The United States said Friday it would expedite Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's request for a visa to address the UN Security Council when it votes on a new sanctions resolution against his country ...
17/05/2010 - 23:32 - comment 0
- Ayatollah Khamenei stands by Guardian Council's election ruling
spoken out in favour of the Guardian Council's ruling to bar two candidates from running in the June 14 elections Iran’s supreme leader called on Iranians to make this month’s ... in the Islamic Republic regime.” He also appeared to defend the choices of the Guardian Council , ...
05/06/2013 - 08:23 - comment 0
- Trade Council Suggests US Review of Libyan, Iranian Sanctions
The National Foreign Trade Council, a US business ... The National Foreign Trade Council, a US business organization, Wednesday urged Congress to review the effectiveness of sanctions against Iran before considering any new legislation blocking American companies from ...
18/05/2010 - 19:39 - comment 0
- Leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Council of Muslim Organizations (CMO) hold a press conference in Washington, DC, on May 8, 2014 to call for the immediate release of the schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria by the terrorist
Leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Council of Muslim Organizations (CMO) hold a press conference in Washington, DC, on May 8, 2014 to call for the immediate release of the schoolgirls kidnapped in Nigeria by the terrorist group ...
10/05/2014 - 08:42 - comment 0
- 20,000 Iranians demonstrating outside UN in New York call for expulsion of Ahmadinejad from UN
president of the Iranian regime, at the United Nations, 20,000 Iranians and supporters of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, held a major protest outside the United Nations in New York to say that he is the enemy of Iranian people. Demonstrators described Ahmadinejad as a terrorist and his presence at the UN ...
26/09/2010 - 10:27 - comments 3
- An iFarce: Apple scrutinized for racist sale policy to Farsi-talking Persian-Americans
An Iranian-rights group has blasted tech giant Apple for denying Farsi-speaking Americans the right to buy iPads ... at a nearby store. Nihad Awad, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), ... An Iranian-rights group has blasted tech giant Apple ...
27/06/2012 - 17:13 - comment 0
- Iranian Foreign Minister in Syria; says airspace off limits to American warplanes in case of war
The Iranian foreign minister called the reports "an American tactic to spark discord ... Iranian Foreign Minister Kamal Kharazi rejected Sunday ... a Iranian Foreign Minister Kamal Kharazi rejected Sunday speculation the United States would be allowed ...
18/05/2010 - 16:27 - comment 0