- Bahrain Sends Warship to Join U.S. Task Force, Sends Message to GCC
the flagship of its navy, the guided-missile frigate Bans Sabha, to join the U.S. naval task force that is supporting the American forces in Afghanistan. The move has clear implications for the current GCC summit now ... The naval task force includes large aircraft carriers, support ships, and fighting vessels, ...
18/05/2010 - 17:24 - comment 0
- Report: US Special Task Forces operating in Iraq
that the troops, comprising two Special Operations Task Forces with an undetermined number of personnel, have been ... American Special Operations troops are already ... and American Special Operations troops are already operating in various areas of Iraq, hunting for weapons ...
18/05/2010 - 16:21 - comment 0
- International Obesity Task Force Survey Shows 80 % Of Women In Egypt Are Overweight And 47 % Obese
In a recent survey by the International Obesity Task Force (IOTF) 79.8 per cent of women are overweight ... The International Obesity Task Force, Egypt, has said that more than 25% of children aged 4 years are overweight. ... survey by the International Obesity Task Force (IOTF) 79.8 per cent of women are overweight and 46.6 per ...
04/07/2010 - 06:28 - comment 0
- Israel says no to further withdrawal; International Task Force concered about humanitarian situation in PA areas
task force including members of the "quartet" of Middle East peace brokers raised concerns ... "It (the task force) reiterated the Quartet's call for full, safe and unfettered access ... with Palestinian and Israeli officials in Paris. The International Task Force on Reform groups ...
18/05/2010 - 16:38 - comment 0
- American Muslims Decry Egyptian Government's Mistreatment of Palestinians
The American Muslims Task Force (AMT), an umbrella ... The American Muslims Task Force (AMT), an umbrella organization of major American Muslim organizations, has ... AmericaDr. Agha Saeed, chairman of American Muslim Task Force Israel's siege of the occupied ...
20/06/2010 - 11:11 - comment 0
- Report: Snowden leaked NSA deal with Israel
communications of Arabs, and Palestinian-Americans, whose relatives in Israel and the Palestin ... Snowden has accused the United States of routinely passing private and unedited communications of American ... accused the United States of routinely passing private and unedited communications of American citizens ...
18/09/2014 - 07:13 - comment 0
- Political statement? Beren Saat to enter Palestine through Jordan, not Israel
Beren Saat will apparently be entering Palestine ... at Palestine Fashion Week has been confirmed, details about how she’ll be entering the politically-unstable country have been published. According to Al-Alam News Network, the starlet refused to enter Palestine ...
01/05/2014 - 13:19 - comment 1
- Palestine Fashion Week to get stylish with a guest appearance by Turkish TV talent Beren Saat
will be the guest of honor at this year's Palestine Fashion Week. Palestine Fashion ... world’s fave TV babes - Beren Saat. Beren will be heading to Ramallah, Palestine’s cultural capital, ... and are itching to see her in person in Ramallah this May. Palestine Fashion Week originally kicked off last ...
29/04/2014 - 14:14 - comment 1
- Difficult Tasks Lie ahead for President-Elect Bush on Domestic, Foreign Issues
George Bush's first task as president-elect will be to bring the country together. He will obviously talk about common American values and goals as he seeks to rally the public behind his new administration. But his most daunting task will be to put together a cabinet that shows he is both principled ...
19/05/2010 - 10:06 - comment 0
- Former president of al-Azhar university: Attacks against occupation forces in Iraq, Palestine - legitimate resistance
the American occupation are legitimate calling on the American occupation forces to withdraw immediately from ... to describe the "martyrdom operations" in Palestine as "terrorist" attacks, stressing ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, Algeria, Iraq, Palestine) ...
18/05/2010 - 14:25 - comment 0