- Egypt: Former steel tycoon sentenced to 10 years in prison
Ahmed Ezz and former industrial development chief Amr Assal to 10 years in prison An Egyptian court on Thursday sentenced steel magnate Ahmed Ezz and former industrial development chief Amr Assal to 10 years in prison and a joint fine of US$111 million for corruption under Hosni Mubarak ...
19/09/2011 - 12:43 - comment 0
- Egypt reaches reconciliation deal with Mubarak-era figures
with the Egyptian government is Amr Assal, former chief of Egypt’s Industrial Development Authority, Mustafa ...
17/02/2013 - 10:21 - comment 0
- CPC Industrial Complex in Egypt Set to Open in September
Company (CPC) located in Sixth October. He was accompanied by Mr. Amr Assal, Head of the General Authority ...
25/08/2010 - 10:26 - comment 0
- Elham Shahin vs the Sheikh: the legal battle begins
programme 'Ana Wel-Assal' in which she mentioned that she had not voted for the Islamist currents ... such as Amr Khaled have been attacked by this channel," she adds. "I would like to ask Al-Azhar ...
05/09/2012 - 13:27 - comment 0
- Wages of Egyptian actors and actresses hit sky high
Egyptian pounds for her role in the drama (Kofr Assal). Fardos Abdul Hameed charged 300 thousand for her ... of the Islamic leader Amr Ibn Al Aas. Second place is shared between Hussein Fahmi and Yahia Al Fakharani, both ...
01/08/2010 - 19:38 - comment 0