- IMF met Egyptian opposition figures
Party and former presidential candidates Amr Moussa and Amr Hamzawy, according to state-run newspaper ...
14/04/2013 - 09:27 - comment 0
- Egypt mourns deaths amid calls to fire interior minister
at the deaths, with newly elected liberal MP Amr Hamzawy calling for the sacking of the interior minister ...
04/02/2012 - 18:06 - comment 0
- Egypt charges secularists alongside Mursi in new case
Amr Hamzawy and Mostafa el-Naggar, rights lawyer Amir Salem, as well as Alaa Abdel Fattah, an activist ...
19/01/2014 - 18:15 - comment 0
- Muslim Brotherhood's National Alliance calls to end Egypt's political stalemate with initiative
vice president, Mahmoud Mekky, liberal politician Amr Hamzawy, Islamic thinker Mohamed Selim al-Awa, ...
27/10/2013 - 06:48 - comment 0
- Egypt's political forces unite to support Palestinian resistance
to head of Egypt Freedom Party Amr Hamzawy, instead of holding talks with Israel - which he says "has ... last year, Hamzawy stressed that political disputes - "most of which are either fabricated ... Hamzawy also said earlier at the conference. Organisers of the press conference included ...
17/07/2014 - 08:39 - comment 0
- IMF negotiations straining Egypt's parliament and Shura council relations
as well as former presidential candidates Amr Hamzawy and Amr Moussa. ...
15/04/2013 - 03:01 - comment 0
- Referendum results: Egypt's opposition accuses government of 'fraud'
for the Egyptian people.”Another Front member, Amr Hamzawy, said: “We are asking the (electoral) commission ...
24/12/2012 - 04:53 - comment 0
- Morsi's power-bender reminds Egypt that absolute power corrupts absolutely
that Morsi's decisions were aimed at supporting democracy and protecting the goals of the revolution. Amr Hamzawy, a liberal member of the dissolved parliament, in a Twitter post commented on Morsi’s latest ...
25/11/2012 - 12:16 - comment 0
- Egyptian elections on schedule; Security remains a problem
the only solution. Candidates Amr Hamzawy, George Ishaq and Mahmoud Salem are among many who announced ... as it’s the only guarantee to the handing over of power and having a civil state,” Hamzawy said. ...
Editor's Choice - 21/11/2011 - 09:01 - comment 0
- Morsi pushes elections forward amid calls for a boycott
political analyst and ex-MP, Amr Hamzawy who cited "unfair" political, constitutional and legal ...
24/02/2013 - 06:46 - comment 0