- Pepsi Unveiled Latest Element of Their 2010 Football Campaign
Current World Player of the Year Lionel Messi is joined by Ricardo Kaká, Frank Lampard, Andrei Arshavin, Didier Drogba, Fernando Torres, Thierry Henry and Michael Ballack in the spectacular new Body Paint campaign which will roll out around the world over the coming weeks.Chelsea and the Ivory Coast’s ...
16/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0
- Pepsi Takes Its Football Stars ‘Into Africa’ On An Adventure From Stadium To Safari
Lionel Messi, Thierry Henry, Ricardo Kaká, Frank Lampard, Andrei Arshavin and Didier Drogba, transporting ... Top football stars include Messi, Henry, Kaká, Lampard, Arshavin and Drogba Pepsi-Cola International's commitment to youth ...
08/06/2010 - 13:30 - comment 0
- Pepsi takes its football stars ‘Into Africa’ for global football campaign
and Andrei Arshavin and the key elements of the innovative campaign are designed to engage football fans ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- Pepsi announced today the launch of its inspirational African themed football campaign
The global campaign is fronted by eight of the world’s greatest footballers; Lionel Messi, Thierry Henry, Frank Lampard, Ricardo Kaká, Fernando Torres, Didier Drogba, Michael Ballack and Andrei Arshavin and the key elements of the innovative campaign are designed to engage football fans everywhere ...
16/05/2010 - 17:02 - comment 0
- Euro 2012: Greece 1 Russia 0
forward Alan Dzagoyev came close in the 84th minute with a glancing header off a cross from Andrei Arshavin, but the ball drifted just wide. Greece, knowing they needed a win to progress after a draw ...
17/06/2012 - 16:33 - comment 0