- Tel Aviv bus bomb causes oil price hike
Andrey Kryuchenkov, an analyst at VTB Capital in London, said in an e-mail to Bloomberg. “Traders ...
21/11/2012 - 14:25 - comment 0
- Mission (im)possible? Libya aiming to restore oil output in two weeks
optimistic," VTB Capital oil strategist Andrey Kryuchenkov said. "I can't see Libya reopening all ...
05/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- A 'remarkable slowdown': oil hits two-year low as supplies flood in
levels.VTB Capital oil strategist Andrey Kryuchenkov said oil prices had been undermined by a surplus of oil ... by the uneasy truce in Ukraine," Kryuchenkov said. "Demand concerns could take some time ...
11/09/2014 - 14:54 - comment 0
- American cold season brings global oil prices up to $106
support at $105.00-$105.50, said Andrey Kryuchenkov, an analyst at VTB Capital, which is at the bottom ...
05/02/2014 - 17:23 - comment 0
- Shortages in Libyan and Iraqi oil production raise world prices
at Commerzbank in Frankfurt. Andrey Kryuchenkov, oil and commodities strategist at Russian bank VTB ...
14/08/2013 - 13:02 - comment 0
- Emerging markets go for gold to protect against weak currencies
weeks. "Bullion prices are trading against the dollar,- Andrey Kryuchenkov, an analyst at VTB Capital, wrote ...
23/08/2012 - 19:44 - comment 0