- Egypt's Foreign Reserves Drop and Qatar might have something to do with it
CEO of Signet Institute Angus Blair said ... of September 2013. CEO of Signet Institute Angus Blair said that this decline should not come ... are made, then we can expect to see a further decline in foreign reserves,” Blair added. CBE Governor ...
10/11/2013 - 08:44 - comment 0
- What will it take for Egypt's entrepreneurial potential to explode?
Angus Blair, president of Cairo-based think tank Signet Institute, noting bureaucracy remains ...
16/05/2014 - 00:21 - comment 0
- No news is good news for Egypt's IMF deal, or is it?
likely be signed soon. However, Angus Blair, founder of MENA think tank The Signet Institute, ... of the Drop Egypt’s Debt Campaign, which strong opposes the reforms tied to the loan. Blair says the loan ... of countries,” says Blair. There have been precedents of countries borrowing a sum far beyond the 200 percent ...
23/04/2013 - 10:56 - comment 0
- How the Egyptian economy has its hopes pinned to Sisi
to answer to, and not all of them work in conjunction in the West,” said Angus Blair, chairman of business ... in recent years, are more sensitive and shareholders have a more short-term outlook, according to Blair ...
21/03/2014 - 01:08 - comment 0
- Egypt's IMF negotiations end with no deal
said Angus Blair, chairman of the Signet Institute, an economic think-tank for the Middle East ...
16/04/2013 - 09:43 - comment 0
- Regional investors braving uncertain climate to stick with Egypt
Angus Blair, the head of Corporate Strategy and Client Development at Beltone Financial, an Egyptian ... The pound trades at about 6 to the dollar, but Mr Blair said it could easily go higher. "I would ...
23/10/2011 - 08:23 - comment 0
- Arab democracy and the IMF not the best of bedfellows?
in a while we see the IMF talks progress seriously and in the right direction.”Angus Blair of the Cairo-based ...
Editor's Choice - 16/08/2012 - 10:12 - comment 0
- Euromoney conference leaves business with sinking feeling
of the market's slump this summer, there was much to be positive about. Analyst Angus Blair ...
15/08/2010 - 22:57 - comment 0
- It's the economy, stupid: Egypt's new 'pharaoh' not fairing so well
less of an outcry if this had been part of a package to boost growth,” Angus Blair of the Cairo based ...
12/12/2012 - 11:13 - comment 0
- Egypt changes pound peg, move seen too modest
flexibility, but it is the sort of flexibility they should have shown two years ago," Angus Blair ...
15/08/2010 - 14:54 - comment 0