- Masdar Institute invites UAE national applicants to apply for summer internships
The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology today ... The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology today announced the launch of its summer internship program targeting academically talented UAE national students passionate about finding innovative solutions ...
Press Release - 20/06/2011 - 12:03 - comment 0
- EIAST, University of Sharjah join hands to promote applied research, development and industrial innovation in the UAE
innovation in the UAE The Emirates Institution for Advanced Science & Technology (EIAST) has signed ... in the field of applied research and industrial innovation in the UAE. The MoU emphasizes the commitment ... The Emirates Institution for Advanced Science & ...
16/05/2010 - 16:55 - comment 0
- Etihad teams-up with Institute of Applied Technology
Institute of Applied Technology is committed to providing UAE nationals with an innovative, career-based ... of Understanding (MOU) with the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT) at the Dubai Air Show which aims to provi Etihad Airways has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Institute of Applied Technology ...
16/05/2010 - 16:21 - comment 0
- One Week Left to Apply for the King Abdullah II Award for Youth Innovation and Achievement
is accepting applications for the King Abdullah II Award for Youth Innovation and Achievement (KAAYIA ... for Youth Innovation and Achievement (KAAYIA) for just one more week. Interested applicants can visit the website at www.KAAYIA.org by February 28th, 2009 to apply for the award and the opportunity to receive ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute ‘Open Day 2014’ to target enthusiastic undergraduates and graduates with passion for innovation
and world-changing innovators. With the support of the UAE leadership, Masdar Institute has developed ... will also be on hand to answer queries from students interested in applying at Masdar Institute. Among ... Serving as a key pillar of innovation and human capital, Masdar Institute remains fundamental to Masdar’s ...
Press Release - 19/02/2014 - 08:41 - comment 0
- Ooredoo and Arab Mobile App Challenge (AMAC) Host Acceleration Events in Qatar
Ooredoo and the Applied Innovation Institute have ... Challenge (AMAC). Ooredoo and the Applied Innovation Institute have hosted ... by Applied Innovation Institute Board Member Dr. Paris De l’Etraz, who took attendees through his career path ...
Press Release - 13/10/2014 - 09:38 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute’s iMicro to Host Global and Local Industry Leaders Meet on 22 April
of the research center, while Dr. Bruce Ferguson, Head of the Institute Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (iInnovation), will speak about how Masdar Institute continues to remain an innovation hub. A tour of the ATIC ... Masdar Institute announced that its Institute Center ...
Press Release - 17/04/2014 - 08:23 - comment 0
- usaid/sabeq and abj illustrate practical methods of applying anti-money
As Jordan’s financial institutions work towards ... usaid/sabeq and abj illustrate practical methods of applying anti-money laundering law to commercial banks As Jordan’s financial institutions work towards creating a more transparent and accountable financial network ...
17/05/2010 - 20:47 - comment 0
- CIMA launches innovative 2015 Professional Qualification Syllabus
needs, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) today launched its 2015 Professional ... into employer needs, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) today launched its 2015 ... produced an innovative syllabus focused on equipping the finance professionals of the future ...
Press Release - 16/03/2014 - 11:42 - comment 0
- Investing in Research Universities Only Way to Strengthen Innovation, Says MIT President
accelerate innovation, according to Dr. L Rafael Reif, President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology ... of the prestigious institution explain why MIT remains a force for innovation. It is the combination of ‘research ... accelerate innovation, according to Dr. L Rafael Reif, President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology ...
Press Release - 16/04/2014 - 09:39 - comment 0