- Aqili partners with IBM to showcase enterprise wide solutions at GITEX
Aqili Information Systems (AIS), systems integrator ... their Integrated Restaurant Management Aqili Information Systems (AIS), systems ... to showcase their Integrated Restaurant Management System including Vision 2000 ERP Solutions during Gitex ...
15/08/2010 - 12:31 - comment 0
- IHS and Injazat Data Systems sign collaborative agreement to deliver world-class information & analytics services
Injazat Data Systems and IHS, a global leader in the provision of critical technical information, related ... Injazat Data Systems and IHS announced that they have ... assessment, and incident management processes of organizations. Injazat Data Systems ...
Press Release - 08/04/2014 - 09:19 - comment 0
- Bahrain Airport Company Receives ISO Accreditation for its Information Security Management System
proves that BAC has defined an effective information security management system in an effort to sustain ... the British Standards Institutions, BAC’s Information and Communication Technology Department (ICT) ... of effective information security processes and procedures. The certification assesses the compliance of all ...
Press Release - 20/04/2014 - 08:29 - comment 0
- Perot Systems implements hospital information system in Abu Dhabi
completed the successful roll-out of a Hospital Information System (HIS) in multiple hospitals and Primary ... that it has completed the successful roll-out of a Hospital Information System (HIS) in multiple hospitals ... John Hawkins, Information Systems and Technology Director for SEHA. "One of Perot ...
14/08/2010 - 19:37 - comment 0
- HMC to host region’s frst conference on clinical information systems
The role of integrated Clinical Information Systems ... in a conference taking place this weekend in Doha. The Clinical Information Systems International Conference, ... Information Systems, said the conference will be a platform for all healthcare industry experts to come ...
Press Release - 17/04/2013 - 06:44 - comment 0
- GE Healthcare showcases innovations in cardiology care at Arab Health 2008 MUSE cardiology information system, MAC 400 and MARS Holter system are hig
cardiology care solutions include the MUSE® cardiology information system; the MAC 400 – a unique ECG; and the MARS Holter system using GE’s Marquette Algorithms. GE’s MUSE® cardiology information system ... imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, performance ...
17/05/2010 - 21:29 - comment 0
- Injazat tops as one of UAE’s leading Information Systems Outsourcing Service providers
as the market leader among Information Systems (IS) Outsourcing Service Providers in the UAE with a 39.7 per ... as the market leader among Information Systems (IS) Outsourcing Service Providers in the UAE with a 39.7 per ... Information Systems (IS) Outsourcing Service Providers in the UAE with a 39.7 per cent market share in 2011, ...
Press Release - 07/11/2012 - 09:55 - comment 0
- Panasonic Middle East and Africa honored with the highest accreditation for Information Security and Management System
conferred upon with the world's highest accreditation for Information Security and Management System – ... and reliable information management system to follow best practices and standards for our business. The ISO ... security requirements. By integrating a robust information security management system, organisations ...
Press Release - 06/11/2012 - 08:40 - comment 0
- University of Dubai to offer Master of Science in Information Systems
of Science degree program in Information Systems Management starting this fall. The University of Dubai (UD) will begin offering a Master of Science (MSc) degree program in Information Systems ... of information systems. The program’s director Dr. Mathew Nicho said, “We designed the program ...
Press Release - 06/09/2012 - 08:14 - comment 0
- Egypt's informal sector and economic growth: true potentials?
informal sector into the official system. During his speech Saturday at a seminar held by the Egyptian Center for Economic Studies (ECES) on “legalisation of the informal sector in Egypt”, De Soto ... for Economic Studies the size of informal activities in Egypt last year was equivalent to approximately 40% ...
12/05/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0