- Egyptian stocks hit five-month high
at Arabeya Online Securities. On Friday, it was reported that a group of US investors, led by Bill ... in Port Said in February 2012. The head of the exchange, Mohamed Omran, told Ahram Online the protest had ...
24/01/2013 - 12:40 - comment 0
- Egyptian stocks steady
poll," Ashraf Abdel-Aziz, head of institutional sales at Arabeya Online securities, told Ahram Online ...
13/12/2012 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Egypt's stocks rebound over IMF deal
session," Ashraf Abdelaziz, head of institutional sales at the Cairo-based Arabeya Online Securities, told Ahram Online Foreign investors positively received news of the IMF loan, ending trading as net-buyer ...
22/11/2012 - 11:43 - comment 0
- Pre-Eid Egyptian stocks see a boost over IMF visit
of institutions sales at Arabeya Online Securities, told Ahram Online. An IMF delegation is due to arrive in Cairo ...
25/10/2012 - 09:00 - comment 0
- Egypt's business community pessimistic over IMF delay
Hisham Tawfiq, board member for the Egyptian Exchange, and president of Arabeya Online for Securities ...
13/12/2012 - 12:30 - comment 0
- Egypt's economy in trouble on 'Black Sunday'
Ashraf Abdel-Aziz, head of institutional sales at Cairo-based brokerage Arabeya Online. “However, ...
25/11/2012 - 12:56 - comment 0
- Egypt's stocks slide despite IMF deal
Arabeya Securities, told Ahram Online. The main EGX30 index fell by 0.07 per cent for the day ...
21/11/2012 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Stocks in Egypt on the slide over Gaza and rail accident
of institutional sales at Cairo-based Arabeya Securities, told Ahram Online that the Egyptian market had also ...
19/11/2012 - 10:08 - comment 0
- Clashes in Egypt continue to hurt stock market
worried investors," said Ahraf Abdel-Aziz, head of institution sales at Arabeya Online Securities. ...
29/01/2013 - 04:01 - comment 0
- Morsi's US visit boosts Egypt's stock markets
Abdel-Aziz, head of institutional sales at Cairo-based brokerage Arabeya Online. Egypt's president flew ...
26/09/2012 - 11:02 - comment 0