- Kuwait Drafting New Contract for Japan's Arabian Oil Company
for the Arabian Oil Company would give the Japanese firm the rights to operate but not to own the c Kuwait announced that a new contract being drafted for the Arabian Oil Company would give the Japanese ... Al Subaih was quoted by the daily as saying that “we hope to strike a deal with Arabian Oil ...
18/05/2010 - 19:26 - comment 0
- Oman oil marketing company signs agreement with Port of Duqm company to develop fuel bunkering capabilities
Oman Oil Marketing Company has signed a bunkering ... and ancillary facilities at the Port of Duqm. Oman Oil Marketing Company (omanoil) has ... of Oman Oil Marketing Company. On behalf of the Chief Executive Officer of Port of Duqm Company ...
Press Release - 19/11/2013 - 10:28 - comment 0
- Oman oil company’s regasification investment in Chile recognised as one of the country’s safest working environments
of which Oman Oil Company (OOC) owns a 19.6% stake, operates South America’s first liquefied natural gas ... all our group of companies and we will continue to look at ways to strengthen safety awareness ... and the community. All companies in Chile are required to register with the Institute of Work Safety and the Mutuales ...
Press Release - 11/05/2014 - 11:24 - comment 0
- Replacing oil? Ma'aden signs $5 billion dear worth of phosphate agreements
Ma’aden Wa’ad Al-Shamal Phosphate Company (MWSPC), an affiliate of Saudi Arabian Mining Company ... an affiliate of Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma'aden), on Monday signed SR18.9 billion ($5 billion) ... 2016. MWSPC is a joint venture company formed by Ma’aden to develop the project with the Mosaic Company ...
02/07/2014 - 19:43 - comment 0
- Replacing oil with minerals: Saudi Ma'aden has $1.5 billion worth of ambitions up its sleeve
loosely translates as Northern Promise. Saudi Arabian Mining Co will seek ... the company said on Thursday. The company, better known as Ma’aden, intends to use the money to expand its ... that HSBC’s Saudi Arabian arm will advise on the rights issue. Its mandate has been in place for some ...
18/05/2014 - 11:40 - comment 0
- Oman Oil company acquires OXEA chemicals company
Oman Oil Company made the first investment of its kind in its portfolio by acquiring 100% of OXEA. Oman Oil Company (OOC) made ... of Oxo chemical products. This investment will enable Oman Oil Company to become a vertically integrated ...
Press Release - 13/10/2013 - 07:49 - comment 0
- ENOC highlights its CSR commitment with 35 employees taking part in ‘Clean Up Arabia’
of the Arabian Sea off Abu Dhabi, staff members of the Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) were actively ... Staff members of the Emirates National Oil Company ... Oil Company (ENOC) were actively involved in cleaning up the environment as part of the company’s ...
Press Release - 22/12/2013 - 06:27 - comment 0
- Oman Oil Company honours graduates of Sultan Qaboos University’s ‘Basees’ programme
a first-of-its-kind initiative devised by the Education Group and championed by Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C (OOC) ... Oil Company, together with its subsidiaries and partners, plays an active role in advancing ... Group and championed by Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C (OOC) to offer practical skills training and financial ...
Press Release - 18/09/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- Oman Oil Company partners with schleupen AGto deploy 50 cutting-edge risk management systems
Oman Oil Company (OOC), the Sultanate’s energy ... member companies. Oman Oil Company (OOC), the Sultanate’s energy investment ... Oil Company (OOC), the Sultanate’s energy investment arm, has partnered with Schleupen AG to provide ...
Press Release - 01/09/2014 - 14:23 - comment 0
- EQUATE wins Arabian Business CSR Achievement Award 2013 For the 3rd consecutive year in Kuwait
Gulf Company in Recruiting Nationals; Arabian Business Best CSR Company Award; Oil & Gas (O&G) ... Petrochemical Company was recognized with Arabian Business Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Achievement ... EQUATE Petrochemical Company was recognized ...
Press Release - 25/09/2013 - 12:00 - comment 0