- Anger in the workplace: the equivalent of emotional intelligence?
and productive ways. Knowing how to channel anger is a measure of emotional intelligence, or EQ . ... and express it are more emotionally intelligent than those that suppress their anger or disguise it. Those ... and productive ways. Many of us think of anger as a destructive emotion and often, ...
12/05/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Free emotional intelligence workshop to boost personal and professional relationships
by the working population. Research conducted on the subject suggests that Emotional Intelligence can ... Moaz Khan, Marketing Manager at Eton Institute explains: “The concept of Emotional Intelligence ... There are four branches to Emotional Intelligence, perceiving emotions, reasoning with emotions, understanding ...
Press Release - 27/03/2012 - 09:09 - comment 0
- Advanced Integrated Systems (AIS) and the German Research Institute for the Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) will work together on integrated solutions
Advanced Integrated Systems (AIS) and the German Research Institute for the Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) will work together on integrated solutions Advanced Integrated Systems (AIS) and the German Research Institute for the Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) ...
16/05/2010 - 17:04 - comment 0
- Pioneering Artificial Intelligence Project Outlined at British University in Dubai
East, which aims to examine how an artificially-intelligent tutor can help teach English ... an artificially-intelligent tutor can help teach English as a foreign language, is set to be discussed at the British ... “technologies of the future” by experts in artificial intelligence. Dr. Marina Dodigovic, Assistant ...
18/05/2010 - 12:50 - comment 1
- Conference on artificial intelligence and applications in education
will be held in Tunis from November 16 until November 18, a conference on "Artificial Intelligence and its ... of artificial intelligence in education, participants discussed the communication technologies and the security ...
18/05/2010 - 13:18 - comment 0
- As if competition with fellow humans wasn't tough enough: Robots to replace human laborers ‘in 10 years’
Artificial intelligence and robots are expected to replace humans in the next 10 years. Artificial intelligence and robots ... Diamandis predicts that artificial intelligence (AI) similar to iPhone’s Siri will be responsible for taking ...
13/02/2014 - 22:30 - comment 0
- The new IS: Refining the Lexus Brand
Artificial Intelligence (G-AI) SHIFT, which automatically selects the optimum gear and downshift pattern ... emphasizing “emotional” design and improved performance that delivers real pleasure at the wheel in all ... standard of luxury. Beyond the rational, however, we now aim for amazing emotion to make the Lexus ...
Press Release - 25/06/2013 - 06:51 - comment 0
- Comguard introduces BeyondTrust PowerBroker DLP 4.0 to Middle East and North Africa
first and only data loss prevention (DLP) solution with real-time, distributed artificial intelligence ... artificial intelligence from BeyondTrust. This is the latest development in the relationship between the two ... loss prevention (DLP) solution with real-time, distributed artificial intelligence from BeyondTrust. ...
Press Release - 21/05/2012 - 08:25 - comment 0
- Jaguar Land Rover develops intelligent self-learning car of the future
by reducing driver distraction. Using the latest machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques, ... by researchers at Jaguar Land Rover to develop a truly intelligent self-learning vehicle that will offer ... Cutting-edge technology is being pioneered by researchers at Jaguar Land Rover to develop a truly intelligent ...
Press Release - 24/08/2014 - 08:35 - comment 0
- Under the Patronage of the Tunisian President, Abu-Ghazaleh Addresses the ICT 4 All Forum-Tunis+5
including strategic planning based on artificial intelligence to drive it TUNIS---November 11, ... on artificial intelligence to drive it. "I submitted in February 2010 to the UN Secretary-General ... resources including strategic planning based on artificial intelligence to drive itTUNIS---November 11, ...
14/11/2010 - 08:33 - comment 0