- Asian Development Bank Chief Warns Complacency could End Asian Recovery
economic, political and corporate restructuring, the head of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) warned in Canberra on Monday. But ADB President Tadao Chino also said recent slumps on Asian share markets did ... The Chief of Asia Development Bank has warned ...
19/05/2010 - 11:04 - comment 0
- Time for the Middle East to revise its oil demand forecasts? World Bank trims China, East Asia forecast
growth forecasts for developing East Asian economies this year and next, as China’s economic expansion ... venture out of the country, Shetty said. Developing East Asian countries, excluding China, ... Trade, Main headlines, China) The World Bank on Monday trimmed its growth forecasts for developing ...
07/10/2014 - 17:14 - comment 0
- Doha Bank Chairman receives the Asian Business Leadership Forum Award
Chairman, Doha Bank, the leading private commercial bank in Qatar, Board of Directors was honored with the Asian Business Leadership Forum Award (ABLF). H.E. Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammed Bin Jabor Al Thani, Chairman, Doha Bank, the leading private commercial bank in Qatar, Board ...
Press Release - 16/12/2013 - 12:47 - comment 0
- Doha Bank named ‘The Best Domestic Retail Bank in Qatar’ for 2014
in Qatar, at The Asian Banking and Finance Awards Ceremony held recently in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. ... to receive this dual recognition from The Asian Banking and Finance. These awards serve as confirmation ... by the Asian banker, ‘Bank of the Year 2013 – Qatar’ by The Banker. Doha Bank was also the recipient ...
Press Release - 15/07/2014 - 13:21 - comment 0
- ADSM Highlights New Developments during Asian Investment Road show with Leading ADSM companies
its development plans, including exchange traded funds and foreign listings, with representatives ADSM Highlights New Developments during Asian Investment Road show with Leading ADSM companies The Abu Dhabi Securities Market (ADSM) will discuss its development plans, including exchange traded funds ...
17/05/2010 - 20:28 - comment 0
- Emirates NBD named “Best Retail Bank in the UAE” by Asian Banker
Emirates NBD, a leading bank in the region, announced today that it had been named the “Best Retail Bank in the UAE” by the Asian Banker International ... in the region, announced today that it had been named the “Best Retail Bank in the UAE” by the Asian Banker ...
Press Release - 27/03/2013 - 12:08 - comment 0
- National Bank of Dubai wins 2007 Asian Banker Award for Best UAE Retail Bank
the prestigious Asian Banker Award for Best Retail Bank in the UAE for the year 2007. The award recogniz National Bank of Dubai (NBD) has been awarded the prestigious Asian Banker Award for Best Retail Bank ... the services of retail banks across the region. “We are delighted to receive this esteemed award from Asian ...
17/05/2010 - 23:20 - comment 0
- Arab Asian Financial Forum urges Arab and Asian financial services community to explore wealth of opportunities
issues pertaining to Arab world developments in Banking, Finance, Trade, Investment, and, potential ... investment and Finance, Islamic Banking developments in the Arab world, Islamic banking developments in the Asian region, Real estate finance and development, insurance, and economic integration perspectives. ...
15/08/2010 - 09:20 - comment 0
- Ahli united bank’s pan asian industrial fund completes us$ 186 million initial closing
Ahli United Bank announced that its Pan Asian Industrial Fund has completed its initial closing at US$ 186 million. The AUB Pan Asian Industrial Fund Ahli United Bank announced that its Pan Asian Industrial Fund has completed its initial closing at US$ ...
18/05/2010 - 10:56 - comment 0
- HSBC & ARFU Launch Major Innovation in Asian Rugby HSBC Asian Five Nations
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited and the Asian Rugby Football Union (ARFU) today announced the introduction of a major innovation The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited and the Asian Rugby Football Union (ARFU) today announced ...
17/05/2010 - 20:49 - comment 0