- Iran burning $7billion to lead World's 'gas club'
one of the world largest natural gas refineries, in Assaluyeh, Iran.Iran will lead a club ... the Gulf port of Assaluyeh. The government is working alone on the $3.3bn project after suspending ... companies creating one of the world largest natural gas refineries, in Assaluyeh, Iran.Iran will lead a club ...
05/11/2013 - 13:55 - comment 0
- Hyundai Construction inks deal to build gas-processing plant in southern Iran
gas-processing plant at Assaluyeh industrial compl Hyundai Engineering & ... a US$1.2 billion gas-processing plant at Assaluyeh industrial complex in southern Iran. A company spokesman ...
15/08/2010 - 10:54 - comment 1
- Iran announces major gas find worth $4.7 billion
director saying the find was located some 50 kilometers (30 miles) north of the Gulf port of Assaluyeh ... a major plant at Assaluyeh to treat gas from the giant Gulf South Pars field, which is due to be running ...
16/08/2010 - 00:05 - comment 0
- Iran Discovers Major Gas Field Worth $4.7b
director saying the find was located some 50 kilometers (30 miles) north of the Gulf port of Assaluyeh - ...
19/05/2010 - 11:07 - comment 0
- Franco-Iranian Natural Gas Treatment Plant Ready for Operation
TotalFinaElf's new natural gas treatment facility at Iran's Gulf town of Assaluyeh is ready for operation. TotalFinaElf's new natural gas treatment facility at Iran's Gulf town of Assaluyeh is ready for operation, an Iranian ...
18/05/2010 - 17:26 - comment 0
- Iran to sign oil deal with Iraq while 'friendship' pipeline still underway
Jordan and Lebanon in the future. The pipeline will stretch from Assaluyeh, near the massive offshore ...
21/07/2013 - 11:35 - comment 0
- Ahmadinejad slams Obama decision to extend sanctions
in the southern Gulf port of Assaluyeh. He also said that Iran’s presence in the space and its ...
16/05/2010 - 18:05 - comment 0
- Sasol building polymer plant in Iran
of Iran. The project at Assaluyeh on the Persian Gulf will comprise a 1 million-ton-a-year ...
15/08/2010 - 11:33 - comment 0
- Iran to surpass Qatar’s production levels from South Pars
The Assaluyeh region, where South Pars’ is located, is set to be developed into a major industrial district, ...
15/08/2010 - 14:14 - comment 0
- Iran’s South Pars Gas Field holds five billion barrels of reserves
but transported with the condensate to the Assaluyeh treatment plant in southwestern Iran through two 32-inch ...
15/08/2010 - 14:18 - comment 0