- Egypt asks Qatar to arrest exiled Islamist leader
protesters who'd taken to the streets, Abdel-Maged was a popular and inspirational figure among supporters of the Islamist president. Making an appearance in Qatar, Abdel-Maged warned in December ... that it arrests the Egyptian Al Gamaa Al Islamiya leader Assem Abdel Maged following the ousting of former ...
31/12/2013 - 12:31 - comment 0
- Gama'a al-Islamiya organises pro-Morsi protests to counter 'rebellion' campaign
of Morsy’s inauguration as president. Assem Abdel Maged, senior leader of the Construction ... early presidential elections. The campaign is now challenged by Tagarrud (impartiality), led by Abdel Maged. In statements published Wednesday on the party’s website, Abdel Maged said the president’s ...
06/06/2013 - 08:34 - comment 0
- Egypt's draft constitution approved, riots disrupted
and secular-minded Egyptians. Abdel-Maged fled to Doha after Morsi fell and is the first-high profile Islamist exiled ... army must review its position quickly because the country is on the edge of a precipice,” Abdel-Maged ... leader Assem Abdel-Maged, said it was a “constitution of minorities.” Speaking from exile in Qatar, ...
02/12/2013 - 04:05 - comment 0
- Egypt Muslim Brotherhood leaders to face trial early next month
Al-Islamyia leader Assem Abdel-Maged are accused of 'inciting violence and terrorism, murder, forming ...
10/11/2013 - 13:33 - comment 0
- Egypt court sentences top Muslim Brotherhood leaders to death, Badie included
nationwide. Defendants also included Assem Abdel-Maged, a leader of the Gamaa Islamiya, Essam Al Erian, ...
19/06/2014 - 17:00 - comment 0