- Cass Business School launches world’s first Executive MBA offering a specialism in Islamic Finance in association with DIFC
specializations: Islamic Finance, Energy and General Management and Finance. The programme was officially ... in Islamic Finance and Energy. . The new programme will be taught over 24 months and will involve ... accelerate further within the Islamic finance sector, there will be a requirement for talents at a level ...
18/05/2010 - 09:52 - comment 0
- Dubai’s Islamic Financial Services Firms to Support the Development of Islamic Finance in Australia
in recent years, with a number of Australian firms developing and launching Islamic finance products ... The second Islamic Financial Services Mission, organised by Dubai Export Development Corporation, ended ... awareness about Islamic finance and Dubai’s capabilities in this sector. On the sidelines ...
16/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0
- Al Nahda Women’s Association thanks Al Hilal Bank for financing exclusive Mass Wedding for 10 Emirati couples
awareness, and family development. The progressive Islamic bank recently launched the UAE’s first-ever ATM ... Finance) The Al Nahda Women’s Association has expressed its sincere gratitude to Al Hilal Bank ... The Al Nahda Women’s Association has expressed its ...
Press Release - 19/10/2014 - 09:51 - comment 0
- Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies and Center for Islamic Economics and Finance holds successful symposium about Islamic Sukuk
and coordination between the key players, namely, the Finance Ministers, as represented by the Islamic Development ... The Center for Islamic Economics and Finance recently ... The Center for Islamic Economics and Finance (CIEF), part of the Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies (QFIS) ...
Press Release - 12/11/2013 - 11:33 - comment 0
- iba’s ‘islamic finance in the middle east’ conference argues the need for standardized regulation of islamic finance
of islamic finance Speakers at International Bar Association’s (IBA) ‘Islamic Finance in the Middle East’ ... developments of Islamic finance in the Middle East. The conference which was co-chaired by Al Tamimi & ... which provided an excellent opportunity to keep abreast of new developments in Islamic finance,” said ...
17/05/2010 - 20:30 - comment 0
- Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies organises the 9th International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance in Turkey
from the Islamic Development Bank Group, and the International Association for Islamic Economics ... Excellency President Abdullah Gül, the 9th International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance ... of Islamic Studies (QFIS) from Hamad Bin Khalifa University, the Center for Islamic Economics and Finance ...
Press Release - 09/10/2013 - 06:44 - comment 1
- Saudi Islamic finance assets estimated at $94 billion
Industry. The Islamic Development Bank (IDB)is a multilateral development financing institution established ... Saudi Islamic Finance Assets, valued at $94 billion, represent 26 percent of total GCC Islamic finance assets and 8.2 percent out of total global Islamic finance ...
21/06/2012 - 14:01 - comment 0
- Islamic Development Bank approves than US $447 million for financing new development projects
Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), approved US$ 447.6 million towards financing several new development projects in a number of member ... in concurrence with the 39th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), ...
Press Release - 24/06/2014 - 13:07 - comment 0
- Mass conversion: Faith in Islamic finance booming in non-Muslim economies
development arm of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), presents findings from the Islamic Finance Development Indicator, developed in collaboration with Thomson Reuters. The ICD-Thomson Reuters Islamic Finance ... of the Islamic finance industry worldwide. It considers the development of the Islamic finance industry beyond ...
13/08/2014 - 11:15 - comment 0
- Islamic banking could do with liquidity handlers
by BankMuscat's Meethaq Islamic Banking, in association with International Islamic Financ ... and Capital Market hosted by BankMuscat's Meethaq Islamic Banking, in association with International ... liquidity and Islamic capital markets are important for a resilient and sustainable Islamic finance system. ...
06/05/2012 - 13:10 - comment 0