such as Cairo, 6th of October City, Alexandria, Mansoura, Asyut, portsaid, Sharm El Sheikh, and Hurgada. ...
Company - 24/01/2011 - 15:24 - comment 0
- Date set for verdict on Egyptian accused of threatening US Ambassador
of having sent an e-mail threatening US Ambassador David Welch. The state security court in Asyut ... Asyut, his home town, some 380 kilometers south of Cairo. The message was sent shortly before ...
18/05/2010 - 16:24 - comment 0
- Authorities arrest Egyptian teacher who threatened US ambassador
to the FBI that he risked his life if he visited the man's home town of Asyut, a judicial source said ... of the capital of Cairo, sent the message shortly before Welch visited Asyut on December 11 and 12 without ...
18/05/2010 - 16:25 - comment 0
- Egypt: Muslim Bortherhood members arrested
and the southern town of Asyut. The latest arrests are part of a wider crackdown that has been going ...
18/05/2010 - 10:57 - comment 1
- In Egypt: Fire Breaks Out On Train
the fire aboard the train traveling from the capital city of Cairo to the southern city of Asyut ...
18/05/2010 - 16:56 - comment 0
- Pro-Abortion Egyptian Husband Escapes Fatal Attack by Wife
daily said that the husband was hospitalized in a critical condition in Asyut, about 150m km ...
18/05/2010 - 17:35 - comment 0
- Egypt to allot EP 32 million to improve electricity network
maintenance works. Work will reportedly take place in the regions of Minia, Bani Swaif, Fayum, Asyut ...
15/08/2010 - 15:44 - comment 0
- Egyptians Vote in Last Day of Month-Long Parliamentary Elections
26 governorates: Asyut, Beni Sueif, Giza, Marsa Matruh, Minya, New Valley and Qalyubiya – CAIRO (AFP) ...
19/05/2010 - 10:16 - comment 0
- Cairo's Pollution May Cause Bridges to Collapse
throughout the city, according to a new study. The study prepared by the Asyut Engineering Collage ...
19/05/2010 - 11:28 - comment 0
- Egyptian riot police clash with students at Azhar University
and Asyut. Armed men under the protection of security forces have reportedly attacked the protesters, causing ...
17/04/2014 - 07:11 - comment 0