- Israel bans radio broadcast that named children killed in Gaza
B’Tselem human rights organization about the killing of Palestinian children by Israeli forces ... remain in place. In reaction to the decision, B’Tselem said, “Is it controversial that the children ... Israeli news programs failed to broadcast the names of the Palestinian fatalities. B’Tselem added ...
Editor's Choice - 25/07/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Israeli forces arrest 49 Palestinians
rights organization B’Tselem says 1,415 Palestinians were being held in prison for working without job ...
13/04/2014 - 13:03 - comment 0
- Gaza death toll up to 227
the Israeli human rights organization B’Tselem has slammed as illegal and unfounded an interpretation ...
17/07/2014 - 08:08 - comment 0
- Rafah: More than 110 houses demolished, Israel vows to continue destruction
of Rafah. The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories (B’Tselem ...
18/05/2010 - 14:13 - comment 0
- Opportunity knocks
higher), B’Tselem found that 596 Palestinians were held in “administrative detention” as of August ... is in stark contrast to international law, which according to human rights group B’Tselem, “prohibits ...
18/05/2010 - 13:06 - comments 6
- Israeli Human Rights Organization says government torturing Palestinian children in cages
Court Watch, Breaking the Silence , the PDO, B’Tselem, and the Palestine section of Defense ...
Editor's Choice - 02/01/2014 - 14:50 - comment 0
- US: Israeli attacks on UNRWA facilities unjustified
nongovernmental group B’Tselem said earlier last week that it was dissolving its relationship with the IDF over its investigatory failures.B’Tselem executive director Hagai El-Ad explained the decision during ...
14/09/2014 - 06:53 - comment 0
- Palestinian Hunger Striker Earns Release Date in April
is holding 309 Palestinians in prison without charge, a sharp increase from last year, says B’Tselem ...
Editor's Choice - 22/02/2012 - 07:22 - comment 0
- Palestine’s water shortages: short-term solutions, long-term disaster
hospitals and nursing homes have running water only one day per week. B’Tselem reports that Israeli water ... rights group B’Tselem, 150 villages with a total of 215,000 inhabitants currently are not connected ...
15/08/2010 - 23:51 - comment 0
- Israeli police launches investigation after Palestinian teenager being beaten is caught on CCTV
later. The Israeli advocacy human rights group, B’Tselem, obtained a copy of the security footage ...
30/05/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0