- Algeria's Sonatrach JV with BASF inaugurated in Spain
"BASF". Spain’s King Juan Carlos inaugurated Tuesday Tarragone Propylene plant, ... "BASF", in the presence of an Algerian delegation led by Energy and Mining Minister Chakib Khelil, Spanish ... "Propane S.A Terragone" is 49 % owned by Sonatrach and 51% by BASF. The agreement which stipulates ...
15/08/2010 - 12:17 - comment 0
The EMTEC brand was launched from a company steeped in history and experience. BASF, the inventor of the first magnetic tape for audio recording, was a pioneer in the media industry. In the late nineties, ... floppy discs and video-cassettes, BASF Magnetics became EMTEC Magnetics. EMTEC is distributed in over ...
Company - 21/09/2011 - 13:05 - comment 0
تم إطلاق العلامة التجارية EMTEC من شركة ذو خبرة في التاريخ BASF، وهي شركة رائدة في صناعة الإعلام ... BASF المغناطيسية EMTEC المغناطيسية.توزع EMTEC في أكثر من 23 بلدا، وتفخر على مر 75 عاما على إنشاء المنتجات المبتكرة التي تجسد روح الإنسان : لصون وحماية ومشاركة اللحظات الأكثر قيمة من الحياة اليومية. تم إطلاق العلامة التجارية EMTEC من شركة ذو خبرة في التاريخ BASF ...
Company - 21/09/2011 - 13:20 - comment 0
- International firms in Egypt to resume work
General Motors, Electrolux, Shell and BASF returned to business in Egypt General Motors Egypt reopened on Sunday to continue operations ... BASF’s Construction Chemicals Company, the leading supplier of chemical systems and formulations ...
21/08/2013 - 11:41 - comment 0
- Time to copy the French? US oil companies to rush to Iran next month
to convert natural gas to LNG and BASF, as one of the major providers of catalysts and chemical additives ...
11/02/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Qatar fuels talks with Germans over oil and gas firm purchase
Until now, BASF group’s oil and gas arm Wintershall seemed to have been the only company to have ...
23/07/2013 - 12:06 - comment 0
- Expected decline in earnings of major Middle East petrochemical companies
of the largest petrochemical company in Europe (BASF of Germany) is around $27 billion, while the largest ... dividend in 2007 was paid the Formosa (13.7 percent). BASF paid 8.5 percent, Dow 8.6 percent and SABIC 4.7 ...
16/05/2010 - 18:15 - comment 0
- Iran threat to block Strait of Hormuz may upset goods trade worldwide
Such a move could also force companies including Ford Motor, BASF and Caterpillar to seek safer routes ... are imposed on its crude exports. Such a move could also force companies including Ford Motor, BASF ... is the largest maker of construction equipment. Ludwigshafen, Germany-based BASF, the world's biggest ...
10/01/2012 - 20:01 - comment 0
- New construction trade show to open
sponsors include BASF’s Construction Chemicals and KNAUF Drywall Systems division. The event is also ...
16/05/2010 - 16:08 - comment 0
- 70 German Companies to participate in World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi
• Deutsche Bank, E.ON Climate & Renewables, Siemens AG, BASF SE among those participating • Jürgen Becker, State Secretary to the Minister of Environ ... for their leadership in technology and BASF SE, one of the world’s leading chemical companies. Frank Mastiaux, ...
16/05/2010 - 17:15 - comment 0