- Beirut, Beirut, Beirut is on FIRE with Fete de la Musique
Martyrs’ Square, Samir Kassir Garden, the Beirut Souks, Zaitunay Bay and in several churches across ... conference given Tuesday morning. Last year’s event was awarded best music festival by Time Out Beirut ... French singer Dalele will bring her accordion to Beirut for the first time, ready to plunge the audience ...
23/05/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- A Lebanese woman looks at moored motor boats during the 9th International Boat and Super Yacht Beirut Boat show 2014, at the Port of Beirut, on May 14 2014. AFP PHOTO/ANWAR AMRO
A Lebanese woman looks at moored motor boats during the 9th International Boat and Super Yacht Beirut Boat show 2014, at the Port of Beirut, on May 14 2014. AFP PHOTO/ANWAR AMRO ...
15/05/2014 - 07:17 - comment 0
- Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
Downtown Beirut’s office space ranked the 24th most ... Downtown Beirut’s office space ranked the 24th most expensive in the world in 2013, according to a report from consultant firm Cushman and Wakefield. The cost per square meter in Beirut’s Central Business ...
26/02/2014 - 09:38 - comments 2
- Hard Rock luck: 'Symbolic' Beiruti restaurant shuts down
of Beirut's progress after a bitter civil war, has shut. The opening of Hard Rock Cafe inside the Bay View Hotel in Beirut’s seaside Ain al-Mreisseh neighborhood was hailed, back in 1996, as a symbol of Beirut’s reconstruction. It quickly became a landmark of Downtown Beirut, most ...
Editor's Choice - 12/09/2013 - 18:59 - comment 0
- There’s something Lebanese about the Oscars! Beirut’s designers shine on the red carpet
If random little cartoon shorts have managed to weasel their way into the Oscar lineup , then surely the fashion designers for the Academy Award Ceremony’s A-list guests should be up for consideration as well, don’t you think? Perhaps we’re just biase ...
Slideshow - 25/03/2014 - 12:34 - comment 0
- Politics played into Beirut’s bummer summer, shows slowed down
terrorist target and all the unrest around the region, Beirut saw and heard much less music this summer. ... music events, Beirut Jazz 2013, has been postponed. Its two days of concerts were meant to commence on Sept. 5 with a concert by Tanya Saleh at the Beirut Souks . Solidere didn’t say when the event ...
01/09/2013 - 12:11 - comment 0
- What's wrong with Beirut? Lebanese band Adonis asks the question at Beirut Souks
big things in store with a new album "What's Wrong with Beirut?" that's ready for release during their exciting slot in the Beirut Holidays concert series. “What’s wrong with Beirut?” This is the question the Lebanese band Adonis asks in their new, ...
11/06/2013 - 11:01 - comment 0
- Why tourists in Beirut remain unfazed by recent suicide bombings
an exaggeration. Seated on a bench at a Beirut cafe , 23-year-old Danish tourist Paw ... to his recent travels keeping him away from the news. Velling arrived in Beirut Monday afternoon to visit a friend studying at the American University of Beirut. “I figured since my friend has been ...
24/06/2014 - 13:59 - comment 0
- A dog’s day at Beirut’s Hippodrome
with a dog show over the weekend, when the Beirut Hippodrome was filled with hundreds of dogs ... Spring Dog Festival culminated with a dog show over the weekend, when the Beirut Hippodrome was filled ... compared to the dog’s owner) – helping raise money for the animal welfare charity BETA. Beirut ...
Editor's Choice - 13/06/2011 - 14:38 - comment 0
- There's going out in Beirut, then there's Coming Out in Beirut
Beirut Boy Levantine Dreamhouse ...
Blogs Roundup - 31/03/2011 - 16:05 - comment 0