- Bank of Beirut negotiates Beirut Riyadh Bank takeover
Lebanon’s Bank of Beirut (BoB), is currently in negotiations to acquire Beirut Riyadh Bank, a privately held bank with 13 branches, reported Lebinvest. BoB has 32 branches and held $2.9 million in ass Lebanon’s Bank of Beirut (BoB), ...
15/08/2010 - 14:21 - comment 0
- Beirut’s First National Bank chooses Misys Business Intelligence solution as its MIS platform
Misys system in the Middle East. First National Bank SAL, a privately-owned bank based in Beirut, Lebanon, has chosen the new Misys Business Intelligence (MBI) solution ... National Bank SAL, a privately-owned bank based in Beirut, Lebanon, has chosen the new Misys Business ...
08/11/2010 - 10:33 - comment 0
- Not your typical Lebanese security alert: cyber attacks on Beirut banks on the rise
with the Batman emblem, jeans and a bracelet reading “HACKERS,” Jayson Street approached a Beirut bank last week. ... and a bracelet reading “HACKERS,” Jayson Street approached a Beirut bank last week. ... from another branch of the same bank in the same way and, in a third breach, worked his way ...
20/01/2014 - 09:26 - comment 0
- Misery loves company? Lebanese banks announce their intention to pursue Iraq's banking sector
banking conference that began Friday at the Movenpick in Beirut, Bassil said the Lebanese banks operating ... at the Movenpick in Beirut, Bassil said the Lebanese banks oper ... Central Bank Governor Riad Salameh said he was looking ...
27/04/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Bank of Beirut opens international banking unit in Cyprus
Bank of Beirut has opened offices in Limassol, Cyprus ... of Lebanese expatriates in Cyprus. Bank of Beirut has opened offices in Limassol, ... that there are thousands of Lebanese expatriates in Cyprus. According to chairman of Bank of Beirut, Salim ...
15/08/2010 - 12:53 - comment 0
- Beirut's banks borrow on the Lebanese resilience
echoed similar confidence in the banking sector. Roger Dagher, CEO of Bank of Beirut, told The Daily ... the bank’s appetite for more treasury bills, Dagher said that Bank of Beirut would continue to finance ... Lebanon's banks are set to weather the storm ...
04/11/2012 - 09:46 - comment 0
- 'Lackluster' projections for Beirut Stock Exchange in 2014 as political deadlock persists
and strong bank fundamentals, the Beirut Stock Exchange is expected to see continued lackluster trading ... Brokers are projecting that the Beirut Stock Exchange ... Beirut bourse is affected by the political situation in the country. If we look at the fundamentals, ...
07/11/2013 - 10:11 - comment 0
- Use your NBK Laki Titanium MasterCard card and win a trip to the exclusive ‘MasterCard Aishti Fashion Experience in Beirut’
National Bank of Kuwait has joined hands ... Cardholders. National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait and highest rated bank in the Middle East, has joined hands with MasterCard to bring the exclusive Fashion ...
25/08/2010 - 10:21 - comment 0
- HSBC Beirut’s Climate Change Concert
HSBC, the World’s Local Bank, has launched a climate change project for the Middle East at an exclusive concert in Beirut. The concert featured Magida HSBC Beirut’s Climate Change ConcertUnique concert raises awareness about the environmental dangers ...
16/05/2010 - 17:51 - comment 0
- Why Lebanon’s Economic Minister is telling Beirut to spend more?!
Minister Alain Hakim is telling Beirut to increase consumption to help revive the country's struggling ... Chammas, president of the Beirut Traders Association. Chammas asked the minister to submit this demand ... expatriates visiting Lebanon in case of security issues in Beirut.“This only requires a decision ...
27/02/2014 - 09:34 - comment 0