- ADIB - Egypt named “Best Islamic Bank in Egypt" and won “Best Mudarbah Deal of the year 2013”
Bank - Egypt was named “Best Islamic Bank in Egypt". For the fourth consecutive year, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt was named “Best Islamic Bank in Egypt". The bank also ... industry worldwide. For the award "Best Islamic Bank in Egypt", the selection of the bank ...
Press Release - 02/03/2014 - 08:15 - comment 0
- African Development Bank set to agree Egyptian loan
to approve a request to grant Egypt $1 billion loan to support the country’s budget, the bank’s director said ... is also Egypt’s representative in the bank’s board, said the loan request will be approved during ADB’s ... & Trade, Main headlines, Egypt) The African Development Bank (ADB) is on its way to approve ...
06/12/2012 - 14:09 - comment 0
- Desperate times, desperate measures: Egypt's Central Bank holds exceptional $1.5billion auction to support banks
Bank of Egypt (CBE) held a fourth exceptional auction on 27 January to sell $1.5bn of its foreign ... © Daily NewsEgypt 2014 (BUSINESS, Banking & Finance, Main headlines, Egypt) The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) held a fourth exceptional auction on 27 January to sell ...
27/01/2014 - 17:42 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank – Egypt….. a year of achievements remarkable financial and structural results
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) Egypt, achieved ... to strengthen the bank’s business model. Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) Egypt, achieved ... Bank – Egypt in 2013 was also a reflection of the bank’s transition on all levels including ...
Press Release - 16/01/2014 - 07:57 - comment 0
- Long live Egypt...on donations? Central Bank establishes 'Long Live Egypt' fund
Egypt) Governor of the Central Bank Hisham Ramez announced Monday the opening of a new bank account ... Governor of the Central Bank announced the opening of a new bank account under the number 037037, a reference to the date on which President Abdel Fattah ...
25/06/2014 - 11:50 - comment 0
- Egypt's Central Bank to allow foreign currency facilities for importers
Egypt's central bank will permit banks ... on the bank's credit evaluation. Egypt's central bank will permit banks ... Main headlines, Egypt) Egypt's central bank will permit banks to refinance importing ...
22/01/2013 - 12:54 - comment 0
- Egypt's stock exchange, banks also under state of emergency
Egypt's stock exchange and banks will not open ... said. Egypt's stock exchange and banks will not open [Thursday] ... "The (central) bank decided to close the banks in Egypt tomorrow," an official who declined ...
15/08/2013 - 11:15 - comment 0
- Egypt attracts international, Gulf banks
second-biggest bank by assets, Barclays, announced its plan to increase its presence in Egypt by boosting ... is a positive step for the banking sector in Egypt,” said Hesham Shawqi, head of the investment sector at Arab ... to invest elsewhere in Egypt, so it is safer for them to purchase and invest in banks.” In December, ...
10/06/2013 - 11:38 - comment 0
- Egypt's central bank tries to bolster tourism
The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) has announced ... The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) has announced an initiative to boost investment in Egypt's battered tourism sector. "The banking sector has a 'national' duty to support Egypt ...
14/03/2013 - 15:17 - comment 0
- Egypt's Central Bank sells banks $600 million to cover key imports
The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) held an exceptional foreign exchange auction of $600 million on Sunday. The Central Bank of Egypt ... for banks to ensure Egypt may continue to import essentials such as wheat, meat and cooking oil. The CBE ...
15/04/2013 - 08:35 - comment 0