- Israeli Housing Minister plans to build 10,000 settlement homes to relieve housing crisis
settlement watchdog Peace Now said that no new tenders had been issued for West Bank homes as newspapers ... by the international community. It does not see East Jerusalem construction as settlement building, although ... and the settlement blocs in Judea and Samaria" – the Israeli term for the West Bank – the ...
14/07/2013 - 10:06 - comment 0
- Ahli United Bank receives Commerzbank Award for excellence in international settlements
Ahli United Bank has been awarded the prestigious STP Award by Commerzbank AG, in recognition of the Bank’s outstanding efficiency in processing funds transfers and international transactions in Euro. Ahli United Bank B.S.C. (AUB) ...
Press Release - 03/12/2012 - 11:44 - comment 0
- Israeli settlers due to move into illegally built homes despite criticism
colony in the occupied West Bank. The expansion of settlements has been criticized by the international ... illegal settler units in the occupied West Bank despite international outcry over its settlement ... units in the occupied West Bank despite international outcry over its settlement activities.The Israeli ...
03/05/2014 - 12:57 - comment 0
- Deposits in the UAE banking system rise as the European Central Bank takes action
in the UAE deposited AED 39.67 bn ($10.8 billion) of funds with international banks reporting data to the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). The rise in deposits to $83.7bn reflects a 14.9 per cent ... reporting data to the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). ...
17/09/2012 - 09:04 - comment 0
- Burst Scarlett's bubble: Oxfam asked to Drop Johansson as Ambassador for Promoting Settlement Product
in the occupied West Bank. “Oxfam International’s Global Ambassador Scarlett Johansson has recently become ... settlement in the West Bank,” said ADC in a statement. “SodaStream exploits Palestinian land, labor, ... from Israeli settlements, which are illegal under international law.”However, despite making ...
29/01/2014 - 14:35 - comment 0
- Amnesty International Urges Israel to Abandon Expansion of Settlements in East Jerusalem
of the occupied West Bank," said Philip Luther, Amnesty International's deputy director for the Middle ... International today urged Israel to abandon plans to construct 238 new housing units in Israeli settlements ... of Palestinians in Occupied Territories . Amnesty International today urged Israel ...
18/10/2010 - 11:14 - comment 0
- Palestinian target practice for US tourists in the West Bank
to get shooting at ‘terrorists’ in illegal settlements in the West Bank. At Gush Etzion , Israeli ... settlements of the West Bank. These people are seriously These people are seriously mentally sick! ... as young as five to practice shooting "terrorists" in the occupied West Bank ...
19/06/2012 - 13:41 - comments 5
- Israeli finance minister suspends West Bank settlement funds
the transfer of public funds to all West Bank settlements pending a probe into their alleged misuse, his office ... of public funds to all West Bank settlements pending a probe into their alleged misuse , his office said. ... illegal settlements in the West Bank , which Palestinians see as a major obstruction to the U.S.-led ...
02/02/2014 - 13:16 - comment 0
- Dutch pension fund disinvests millions from Israeli banks, and for the right reasons
banks over their activities in West Bank settlements. Dutch pension fund asset ... activities in Jewish settlements over the green line and have branches in the West Bank. PGGM ... DSCT ), Mizrahi Tefahot Bank (TASE: MZTF ), and First International Bank of Israel (TASE: ...
09/01/2014 - 12:54 - comment 0
- United Nations: Boycott International companies that benefit from Israeli settlements
special rapporteur, Richard Falk, urged the international community to boycott 13 companies benefiting from business with Israeli settlements, the United Nations has reported. The Human Rights Council’s special rapporteur, Richard Falk, urged the international community t o boycott ...
28/10/2012 - 10:21 - comment 0