- Turkish labor leader calls for compulsory savings payback
The Confederation of Turkish Labor Unions (Turk-Is) Chairman Bayram Meral said that if no timetable was established ... the repayment, among other issues. Meral said the cost of the economic stabilization program imposed upon Turkey ... with small earnings. Meral said the Turkish government - which cannot collect taxes from a large ...
15/08/2010 - 23:56 - comment 0
- Turkey, IMF outline financial recovery plan
chairman of the Confederation of Revolutionary Workers' Unions (DISK), and Bayram Meral, chairman ...
15/08/2010 - 16:13 - comment 0
- Turkey’s Minister of Labor resigns
Turk-Is head Bayram Meral told reporters. "We expect the parliament to pass this bill and we expect ...
18/05/2010 - 16:39 - comment 0
- Turkish Trade Unions Slam New Economic Reforms
problems," Bayram Meral, the head of Turkey's biggest trade union Turk-Is, told the Anatolia news ...
18/05/2010 - 19:37 - comment 0
- Turk government makes tough public pay offer
said. Turk-Is head Bayram Meral on Monday said he would consider adjusting a demand for a pay ...
15/08/2010 - 15:57 - comment 0
- Turkey unveils reforms, asks for public sacrifice
not bring any contribution to laborers and is far from resolving the country's problems," Bayram Meral, the head of Turkey's biggest trade union Turk-Is, told Anatolia. Under the new ...
15/08/2010 - 15:59 - comment 0