- Beltone launches brokerage operations in Libya
Beltone Securities International will provide trading ... Beltone Securities International will provide trading services on the Libyan Stock Exchange to its Libyan, regional and international clients. Mr. Khaled Hilal, the managing director of Beltone Securities ...
14/08/2010 - 17:22 - comment 0
- Crédit Agricole Egypt Invests $ 5 million in Beltone Midcap Fund
with Siparex international experience in SMEs fund management. Beltone is expecting the volume of the fund ... Credit Agricole Egypt and Beltone Midcap Management ... of Private Equity, Credit Agricole Egypt and Beltone Midcap Management S.A. signed an agreement to invest 5 ...
23/06/2010 - 08:45 - comment 0
- Egypt: Beltone Financial Holding, EFG-Hermes act as financial advisors in largest syndication to be covered from local banks
of Egypt, Banque Misr, Arab African International Bank, and Banque du Caire arranged, underwrote ... namely, National Bank of Egypt, Banque Misr, Arab African International Bank, and Banque du Caire ... Bank of Egypt, Banque Misr, Arab African International Bank and Banque du Caire, as Initial Mandated ...
14/08/2010 - 17:22 - comment 0
- OGAM also discussed the implementation of employee share based payments and as an initial step gave approval for BFH to purchase Beltone ESOP.
A few weeks ago Beltone Financial Holding (BFH) announced its intentions to create liquidity and A few weeks ago Beltone ... to perform an internal restructuring exercise whereby it will be spinning off certain non-earning assets from ...
19/09/2010 - 13:46 - comment 0
- Kenana signs agreement with Beltone Financials to establish USD 1 billion private equity fund for agriculture projects
that it has recently signed an agreement with Beltone Financials in Egypt to establish a USD 1 billion private ... industry projects. The joint venture represents a breakthrough in Kenana's efforts to secure funds ... of representatives from Kenana and Beltone are working together to finalise the technical and legal arrangements ...
14/08/2010 - 17:23 - comment 0
- Misr El Kheir Foundation and Beltone Financial establish ‘El Kheir Fund’
Misr El Kheir Foundation and Beltone Financial ... Misr El Kheir Foundation and Beltone Asset Management, a subsidiary of Beltone Financial Holding ... of Beltone Financial, said the Fund has an investment objective of maximizing returns through investing ...
16/05/2010 - 16:17 - comment 0
- Beltone Financial organizes MENA conference in Qatar sponsored by the Qatar exchange
Beltone Financial is organizing MENA CONFERENCE ... Beltone Financial is organizing MENA CONFERENCE IN QATAR, which is being sponsored by the Qatar Exchange, ... IN QATAR will be addressed by HE Dr. Khaled Al Attiya, Minister of International Cooperation, Acting ...
16/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0
- Lebanese detention center for migrant workers ignites protests
of 800 foreign workers detained in an underground parking lot in the General Security’s detention center ... the facility for 6 years and has been asked by General Security recently to locate a new center that could ... Security’s detention center near the Adleih roundabout at 6 p.m. Thursday. ...
23/06/2014 - 16:16 - comment 0
- Security personal wait for the arrival of Iran's President Hassan Rouhani at Pudong International Airport
Security personal wait for the arrival of Iran's President Hassan Rouhani at Pudong International Airport © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
21/05/2014 - 07:39 - comment 0
- Police and soldiers targeted as Egyptian military moves to secure government buildings
protesters were killed on Friday in the Egyptian Mediterranean town of Damietta in clashes with security forces. Also, four Morsi loyalists were killed in clashes with security forces in the Suez Canal city of Ismailiya, AFP reported a security official as saying. Violence has been reported elsewhere ...
16/08/2013 - 13:34 - comment 0