- Middle East events’ industry pays tribute to Walsh
Bernard Walsh, Managing Director of dmg world media ... Middle East events’ industry pays tribute to Walsh dmg chief receives lifetime achievement award for outstanding contribution to regional events industry at Event 360 showcase Bernard Walsh, Managing ...
17/05/2010 - 20:24 - comment 0
- Rashida Rajkotwalla of Design Work Portfolio Wows The Judges of INDEX Design Show 2010’s Contemporary Majlis Competition
was announced by Bernard Walsh, dmg :: events Senior Business Advisor and founder of INDEX at the stunning Hall ...
09/11/2010 - 14:20 - comment 0
- Middle East contracting event Big five to be held in Octobr
as internationals vie for a slice of a rapidly developing regional construction sector,” said Bernard Walsh ...
15/08/2010 - 14:10 - comment 0
- Expanded Index expects floor sell out
and the DIEC's Al-Multaqa Ballroom is also being used as additional space,” said Bernard Walsh, dmg Index ...
15/08/2010 - 14:11 - comment 0
- Dubai’s Big 5 Exhibition to feature the largest ever German Pavilion anywhere in the world
to the Near and Middle East rose by 12% to a total value of €23 billion (AED 106 billion),” said Bernard Walsh, Managing Director of dmg world media Dubai, organisers of The Big 5, which takes place at Dubai ... Walsh. “Germany clearly has a leading position in the investment goods sector and has a high ...
17/05/2010 - 21:55 - comment 0
- A year’s worth of deals in five days
in this year’s event, which runs until Sunday 7 December 2008,” said Bernard Walsh, Managing Director of dmg ... said Walsh. “With numerous buildings reaching completion, there is still tremendous regional demand ...
16/05/2010 - 18:16 - comment 0
- Mid East's biggest trade show just got even bigger
Director of dmg Index Exhibitions, Bernard Walsh, nearly 1,500 companies from 53 countries ... The show, Walsh said, has recorded steady growth over the last decade. “Within ten years we have grown six ...
15/08/2010 - 14:06 - comment 0
- the success of the big 5 2007 underlines the global importance of the middle east construction market
ever showcase of construction related products and services ever seen in the region,” said Bernard Walsh, Managing Director of dmg world media Dubai, organisers of the event. “Proof of the importance ... civil and industrial spectrum,” said Walsh. “According to Proleads, which tracks projects across ...
17/05/2010 - 21:35 - comment 0
- Massive market potential and highly positive response sees Indian exhibitions further expanded for 2006
has incredible potential” said Bernard Walsh, Managing Director of dmg world media Dubai. ... Walsh, who pointed out that a survey conducted at the conclusion of the 2005 events illustrated the high ... Walsh. “We already know that the 2006 event will be even bigger and better, and the addition ...
18/05/2010 - 13:13 - comment 0
- Global icons demonstrate the strength of the Middle East construction sector
than the Empire State Building,” said Bernard Walsh, Managing Director of dmg world media Dubai, ... Walsh. “Visitors increased by 14.4% to 38,535, including 16,700 overseas visitors and exhibitors.” ... to maximise their business opportunities in the region,” added Walsh. Every product sector ...
15/08/2010 - 01:33 - comment 0