- SNC-Lavalin, Black & Veatch consortium awarded Algerian contract
partner, Black & Veatch Corporation, on Tuesday announced that they will be providing services ... Inc. and its consortium partner, Black & Veatch Corporation, on Tuesday announced ... Inc. "This is a very prestigious project for Black & Veatch as we continue our ...
15/08/2010 - 10:55 - comment 0
- TOPAZ WINS US$ 4 MILLION BLACK & VEATCH CONTRACT
to expand the Jamnagar petrochemical complex.Black & Veatch’s Gas, Oil and Chemicals (GOC) Division has ... Black & Veatch offers full-service engineering, construction and consulting services across the globe.Black & Veatch’s own proprietary processes include the PRICO™ process for the liquefaction ...
18/05/2010 - 11:17 - comment 0
- BlackBerry offline in Europe, Mideast and Africa
Large numbers of BlackBerry users across Europe, the Middle East and Africa have been cut off from Internet and messaging services, phone companies in the affected regions from Monday. BlackBerry maker ... BlackBerry maker Research in Motion Ltd. gave few ...
12/10/2011 - 08:33 - comment 0
- Black Pencil Agency launches in Middle East Africa region
Black Pencil advertising agency has been launched in the Middle East and North Africa region with staff and resources from the former D'Arcy and Global Advertising Partnership (GAP) agencies. The sho Black Pencil advertising agency has ...
15/08/2010 - 12:51 - comment 0
- London and Dubai win US$ 1 billion race to acquire South Africa’s most-visited property, leisure & retail development
UK-based London & Regional Properties have won the race for South Africa’s most-visited property ... at London & Regional Properties and the local black empowerment consortium, we have an exciting ... Dubai-based Istithmar & UK-based London & ...
15/08/2010 - 09:38 - comment 1
- Japanese consortium to construct Algerian desalination power plant
an 80/20 joint venture formed in January 2002 between US-based engineering and construction firm Black & Veatch Africa (BVA) and the Algerian Energy Company (AEC), in itself a state-owned 50/50 joint ...
15/08/2010 - 13:56 - comment 0
- LONDON AND DUBAI WIN US$ 1 BILLION RACE TO ACQUIRE SOUTH AFRICA’S MOST-VISITED PROPERTY, LEISURE & RETAIL DEVELOPMENT
Dubai-based Istithmar & UK-based London & Regional Properties today won the race forSouth Africa’s ... With our partners atLondon & Regional Properties and the local black empowerment consortium, we have ... and UK-based London & Regional Properties purchases Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town - ...
18/05/2010 - 11:15 - comment 0
- explore a world of rare & exclusive coffees at starbucks, with the unique and inspirational 'black apron exclusivetm ' # 13
'black apron exclusivetm ' # 13 A taste of exotic Africa comes from Zambia to the Middle East ... A taste of exotic Africa comes from Zambia to the Middle East this summer, as Starbucks brings its latest and exceptional Black Apron Exclusive™ #13 – ...
17/05/2010 - 21:53 - comment 0
- First Gulf Bank launches first Ferrari Credit Card in Middle East & Africa
in the UAE, launched the first-ever Ferrari credit card in the Middle East and Africa ... card in the Middle East and Africa. In partnership with Visa, two categories of the new credit card ... offers on hotel bookings globally with hotelclub.com, access to global airport lounges, Harrod’s Black ...
Press Release - 10/03/2013 - 10:22 - comment 0
- Black gold: Oil exports to reach $400billion in MENA region
The Middle East and North Africa (Mena) region oil ... billion in 2012, the IMF has forecast. The Middle East and North Africa ... Copyright 2012 Al Hilal Publishing & Marketing Group (global thirst for oil, ...
12/11/2012 - 04:01 - comment 0