- Board of Directors of Al Salam Bank – Bahrain recommends the splitting of the par value of the bank’s shares from One Bahrain Dinar to 100 fils
In its meeting no. 02/2007 on 2nd June 2007, the board of Directors of AlSalam Bank – Bahrain agreed ... Mohammed Alabbar, Chairman of the Board of Directors of AlSalam Bank – Bahrain, commented that the board ... Bank Sudan, and Dubai Islamic Insurance and Reinsurance ...
17/05/2010 - 23:21 - comment 0
- DIFC hosts IIFM’s 22nd Board of Directors Meeting & Members Meeting
The 22nd Board of Directors meeting of the International Islamic Financial Market (IIFM) was hosted ... of Directors meeting of the International Islamic Financial Market (IIFM) was hosted recently by the Dubai ... The 22nd Board of Directors meeting ...
09/06/2010 - 09:30 - comment 0
- Islamic Development Bank approves than US $447 million for financing new development projects
countries The 39th meeting of the Board of Executive Directors of the Bank in concurrence with the 39th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), ... Finance) The 39th meeting of the Board of Executive Directors of the Bank in concurrence with the 39th ...
Press Release - 24/06/2014 - 14:07 - comment 0
- Takaful Re constitutes Board of Directors and appoints Management Team
He is also a board member of Arab Insurance Group (Arig), EMAAR Property, Dubai Islamic Bank ... Bank, UAE based Dubai Investments, Emirates Industrial Bank, Dubai Islamic Bank, and Emirates Funds (of ... which controls 54.5 % of Takaful Re. Mr Bustani is also board member of the Arab Bank for Investment ...
18/05/2010 - 13:05 - comment 0
- Board of Directors appointed for new Qatari Islamic investment bank
the appointment of the first Board of Directors for the new Islamic investment bank, currently known as the ‘Qatar ... announced the appointment of the first Board of Directors for the new Islamic investment bank, currently ... in conjunction with Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB). Drawn equally from senior officers of GFH and QIB, the first ...
15/08/2010 - 09:52 - comment 0
- Attempting to go mainstream? how Islamic banks are ditching the 'Islam' label in order to go global
to grow, and the obstacles to it becoming mainstream, say experts.In January, Dubai-based Noor Islamic Bank ... experts.In January, Dubai-based Noor Islamic Bank changed its name to Noor Bank. ... Islamic banking is based on core principles ...
03/07/2014 - 02:43 - comment 0
- International Islamic Financial Market (IIFM) to hold major conference and workshop in conjunction with the 15th Board of Directors Meeting of IIFM i
Managing Director, Global Islamic Finance, Citi Islamic Investment Bank, Bahrain and; Mr. Pervez Said, Director and Advisor, Islamic Banking Department, State Bank of Pakistan, Pakistan. “The conference ... on Islamic banking, capital and financial markets. The event, on 11 & 12 September 2006, will be held ...
18/05/2010 - 11:19 - comment 0
- Jordan Islamic Bank Launches New Corporate Identity
The press conference was attended by CEO and a Member of the Board of Directors for Al Baraka Banking Group ... conference was attended by CEO and a Member of the Board of Directors for Al Baraka Banking Group Co. Mr. ... Jordan Islamic bank recently announced the launch ...
04/07/2010 - 08:59 - comment 0
- New managing director for AMAN Islamic insurance
Cooperation Council (GCC) banking community, Al-Meeza is a founder member of Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB). AMAN ... institutions of AMAN include Dubai Islamic Bank, The Investment Office, Dubai Technology E-Commerce and Media ... The Board of Directors of AMAN, the recently ...
15/08/2010 - 12:52 - comment 0
- Alizz Islamic Bank reviews corporate operations with fatwa & sahri'a supervisory board members
alizz islamic bank (SAOG), one of the first dedicated Islamic Banks in Oman, recently held its third Fatwa & Shari’a Supervisory Board (FSSB) meeting ... alizz islamic bank (SAOG), one of the first dedicated Islamic Banks in Oman, recently held its third ...
Press Release - 03/12/2013 - 12:24 - comment 0