- alizz islamic bank holds fatwa & shari’a supervisory board meeting
of the bank’s corporate customers. The Board reviewed the contractors and developers agreements (Istisna’a) ... The Board meets regularly to ensure the bank’s compliance with Islamic Shari’a tenets across all levels ... lizz islamic bank held its fourth Fatwa & Shari’a ...
Press Release - 03/02/2014 - 05:41 - comment 0
- Alizz Islamic Bank reviews corporate operations with fatwa & sahri'a supervisory board members
Islamic Banks in Oman, recently held its third Fatwa & Shari’a Supervisory Board (FSSB) meeting ... Fatwa & Shari’a Supervisory Board (FSSB) meeting for the first time at the bank’s Head Office ... to meet all our customers Shari’a compliant banking needs. The Board’s in-depth discussions focused ...
Press Release - 03/12/2013 - 11:24 - comment 0
- Board of Directors of Al Salam Bank – Bahrain recommends the splitting of the par value of the bank’s shares from One Bahrain Dinar to 100 fils
In its meeting no. 02/2007 on 2nd June 2007, the board of Directors of AlSalam Bank – Bahrain agreed ... Mohammed Alabbar, Chairman of the Board of Directors of AlSalam Bank – Bahrain, commented that the board ... In its meeting no. 02/2007 on 2nd June 2007, the board ...
17/05/2010 - 22:21 - comment 0
- Tamkeen Board holds third board meeting of 2013
Tamkeen’s Board of Directors held its third board ... Tamkeen’s Board of Directors held its third board meeting of 2013 recently and the agenda included ... of the period. The Tamkeen Board of Directors is comprised of 9 members representing the organisations which ...
Press Release - 06/10/2013 - 04:33 - comment 0
- Doha Bank recommends the distribution of 45 per cent of the paid-up capital as a cash dividend to the shareholders for the year 2013
Doha Bank announced that the Board of Directors (BOD) ... of Doha Bank, the leading private commercial bank in Qatar, announced that the Board of Directors (BOD) ... Excellency Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al-Thani, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Doha Bank ...
Press Release - 21/01/2014 - 09:34 - comment 0
- du hosts Brett King at sixth Customer Advisory Board session
du’s sixth Customer Advisory Board session hosted Brett King, the bestselling author of ‘BANK 2.0’, founder of breakout new retail banking concept ... Customer Advisory Board (CAB) session, held recently at the telecom’s head offices in Dubai Media City, ...
Press Release - 11/12/2012 - 10:19 - comment 0
- NBK welcomes prominent new member to International Advisory Board
Board. National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) proudly announces that Goh Chok Tong, ... has joined the bank’s prestigious International Advisory Board. Mr Goh is a former Prime Minister ... Arab bank to have an International Advisory Board. The 20 member board includes world recognized ...
Press Release - 11/03/2012 - 07:35 - comment 0
- Burgan Bank holds its Annual General Assembly meeting and Shafafiya Investors Forum
meeting, the Bank’s board members presented the Bank’s financial earnings report for the year ended ... the Bank’s board members presented the Bank’s financial earnings report for the year ended December 31, 2013 ... Burgan Bank held its annual general assembly meeting ...
Press Release - 31/03/2014 - 10:40 - comment 0
- Doha Bank granted a License for the opening of a new branch in Abu Dhabi
Managing Director of Doha Bank Board announced that Doha Bank received from Central Bank of UAE Board the approval of granting Doha Bank the license ... Mohammed bin Jabor Al-Thani, the Managing Director of Doha Bank Board, announced that Doha Bank received ...
Press Release - 26/10/2011 - 06:20 - comment 0
- Islamic Development Bank approves than US $447 million for financing new development projects
countries The 39th meeting of the Board of Executive Directors of the Bank in concurrence with the 39th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), ... for the Bank’s 40th Anniversary Celebration as well as the 39th Annual Meeting of the IDB Board of Governors ...
Press Release - 24/06/2014 - 13:07 - comment 0