- GCC to get a 'kick' out of lifting sanctions on Iran
Bob Dudley, BP Chief Executive Officer, said discussions of Iran re-entering the global community ...
11/11/2013 - 07:01 - comment 0
- Total totally ready to resume business with Iran
this week. Meanwhile, Bob Dudley, BP Chief Executive Officer, said discussions of Iran re-entering the global community ...
13/11/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Largest gas and oil expo in the region opens its doors Sunday to 50,000
November hosted by Adnoc. Executives set to headline the panel discussions include Bob Dudley, CEO, BP; ...
10/11/2013 - 08:22 - comment 0
- Big spending needed to meet future oil & gas demand
performance," he added. BP CEO Bob Dudley said that, with world energy demand projected to increase by up ... years," Dudley said. Tillerson said that global energy demand would be more than 30 percent higher ...
07/12/2011 - 10:50 - comment 0
- State oil companies hold keys to access for private sector
to gain access to huge oil reserves in Gulf countries and Russia. BP chief executive Bob Dudley ... collapsed deal with Russian state oil giant Rosneft over exploration in the Arctic. However, Mr. Dudley ...
04/07/2011 - 14:15 - comment 0
- Arab Spring likely to leave oil firms unharmed
wouldn't describe us as worried. We're being vigilant," said Bob Dudley, chief executive of BP, ...
17/06/2011 - 10:37 - comment 0