- World's leading pharmaceutical company wins joint Saudi contract
Boehringer Ingelheim has entered a joint venture with Saudi's Cigalah and Tabouk, a statement said. Boehringer Ingelheim, one ... in Saudi Arabia with Cigalah and Tabouk.The move came from Boehringer Ingelheim’s interest in expanding ...
30/04/2014 - 12:30 - comment 0
- Boehringer Ingelheim saves over $0.5m by preventing systems downtime with message master® Enterprise Alert
messaging platforms and notification workflow software today announced that Boehringer Ingelheim, a lead ... today announced that Boehringer Ingelheim, a leading pharmaceutical company, has integrated Derdack’s ... staff productivity,” said Jasper Zwarts, IT Network Engineer, Boehringer Ingelheim. Every time ...
16/05/2010 - 18:16 - comment 0
- Boehringer Ingelheim affirms safety of telmisartan with an analysis of 50,000 patients and strongly disagrees
and not on the trial arms of each compound separately. Patient health and safety is the primary concern of Boehringer Ingelheim. The company continually monitors safety data for all medical products. Boehringer Ingelheim’s ... Senior Vice President Medicine at Boehringer Ingelheim. Peer-reviewed meta-analyses of aggregate ...
14/06/2010 - 09:43 - comment 0
- An unhealthy industry: MENA pharmaceuticals industry at critical juncture
Boehringer Ingelheim said Wednesday at the launch of its latest white paper, “Pharmaceutical Industry ... and Head of Prescription Medicine, Middle East, Turkey and Africa, Boehringer Ingelheim, said “the ... of the issues the industry is battling, Boehringer Ingelheim said Wednesday at ...
13/02/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- US FDA Approves Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) – a breakthrough treatment for stroke risk reduction in non-valvular atrial fibrillation
approved Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate),1 Boehringer Ingelheim's novel, oral direct thrombin ... and Medicine, Boehringer Ingelheim said, "This first approval of Pradaxa® for Stroke Risk reduction ... This is an important event in the 125-year history of Boehringer Ingelheim and is a very good example for Boehringer ...
20/10/2010 - 11:16 - comment 0
- Sub-Analysis Shows Primary Benefits seen with RE-LY® are Independent of Level of Centre-Based International Normalized Ratio Control
Normalized Ratio (INR) control1 Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that results ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS) Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that results from a pre-specified sub-group analysis of the RE-LY® study ...
29/08/2010 - 13:25 - comment 0
- Health Delegates Urge Better Global Access to Anti-AIDS Treatment
pharmaceutical companies -- Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Glaxo Wellcome, Merck and Co ...
19/05/2010 - 11:23 - comment 0
- Another First for Action Global Communications – Action Libya launched today
Dhabi Tourism Authority, the OMV Group, Boehringer Ingelheim, BP, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, ...
Press Release - 02/04/2012 - 05:27 - comment 0
- Informa Exhibitions to launch International Congress for Joint Reconstruction – Middle East (ICJR-ME) in Dubai
the participation of key organisations such as Zimmer, DePuy, Smith and Nephew, Bayer Healthcare, MSD, Boehringer Ingelheim, American Hospital Dubai, Karl Storz and Stryker.” ...
Press Release - 13/02/2012 - 06:54 - comment 0
- Oracle Europe, Middle East & Africa Announces Key Customer Wins
& Pharmaceutical: Boehringer Ingelheim (Germany); Adhesie (Netherlands); Consumer Products: Bakoma ...
18/05/2010 - 10:59 - comment 0