- Emaar Education to open hospitality training school in Dubai in September
resorts, recreational clubs and food and beverages outlets. Mr Boon Yew Ng, Chief Executive ... based education and training. Mr Boon Yew Ng said: “There are several differentials of the Raffles ...
14/08/2010 - 19:56 - comment 0
- Emaar acquires Singapore-based ‘Raffles Campus’ to provide world-class education
environment. Emaar’s education initiatives will be spearheaded by Mr Boon Yew Ng, Chief Executive ... programmes,” added Mr. Ng. Raffles Campus has unique exchange programmes for both students ... institution around the world feel that they are part of one global education institution,” said Mr Ng ...
15/08/2010 - 09:37 - comment 0
- Emaar Education to open first international school in Singapore
with a balanced focus on academic courses, personality development, sports and cultural activities,” said Mr Boon Yew Ng, Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Education. “This will enable our students ...
15/08/2010 - 09:19 - comment 0
- Emaar, The Economic City and Raffles International School sign deal to open premier educational institute in KAEC
and Emaar Education will be the perfect partner to accomplish our goals.” Mr Boon Yew Ng said: “Emaar ... community in KAEC. Mr Fahd Al-Rasheed, Chief Executive Officer and Board Member, Emaar.E.C, and Mr Boon Yew Ng, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar Education, signed the agreement in Jeddah recently. Raffles ...
17/05/2010 - 20:18 - comment 0
- Emaar Education campuses to offer TAFE programmes by Australia’s Box Hill Institute
integrated pathway model of education, which assures the all-rounded development of students,” said Mr Boon Yew Ng, Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Education. “Box Hill Institute is one of the premier ...
15/08/2010 - 01:47 - comment 0
- Raffles International School opens two new nurseries
of lifestyle choices for residents. Ng Boon Yew, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar Education, said the two ...
16/05/2010 - 17:08 - comment 0
- Emaar Education opens Raffles International School (Nursery) in Downtown Burj Dubai and Emirates Living
and kinetic learning experiences. Mr Boon Yew Ng, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar Education, said: ...
16/05/2010 - 18:12 - comment 0
- Next Generation of Leaders Takes Key Posts in Singapore
minister Lee Kuan Yew, 78, who was retained by Goh as senior minister in the cabinet formed two weeks after ... officials who retained their posts were Wong Kan Seng, 55, as minister for home affairs, Lee Boon Yang, 54, for manpower, Mah Bow Tan, 53, for national development, Lim Boon Heng, 54, as minister at the prime ...
18/05/2010 - 17:30 - comment 0
- Islamic Finance to drive trade and investment flows between Asia and the Middle East
and other key centres for Islamic finance.” Speaking ahead of the event, Ng Nam Sin, Assistant Managing ... of Public Policy at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKY School) at the National University ...
Press Release - 10/05/2011 - 13:42 - comment 0
- The Dubai School of Government and Wolfensohn Center at Brookings Announce
public briefing "From Oil Boom toYouth Boon: Tapping the Middle East Demographic Gift", ... Kuan Yew School of Public Policy in itsresearch and training programs. In addition, the School ...
17/05/2010 - 21:32 - comment 0