- Al-Futtaim Group and UK’s Tibbett and Britten form logistics joint venture
the GCC and the Middle East. UK-based Tibbett and Britten has operated in the Middle East ... and the wholly owned holding company Tibbett and Britten Middle East was formed. This business is now responding ... has announced a strategic joint venture with the global logistics company Tibbett and Britten. The new ...
15/08/2010 - 12:23 - comment 0
- Lady Gaga loved the Middle East, but did the Middle East love her?
had to wait for about 95 minutes until the artist started her first performance in the Middle East ... the customs of the Middle East. Her clothing, although extravagant, was much more modest than her usual ... “allowed” to come to Dubai. “They used to tell me I was crazy, I would never come to the Middle East ...
17/09/2014 - 14:27 - comment 0
- Time for the Middle East to revise its oil demand forecasts? World Bank trims China, East Asia forecast
growth forecasts for developing East Asian economies this year and next, as China’s economic expansion ... in East Asia and the Pacific are likely to see a growth of 6.9 per cent this year and in 2015, slower than ... venture out of the country, Shetty said. Developing East Asian countries, excluding China, ...
07/10/2014 - 17:14 - comment 0
- The link between East and West? Middle East airlines carried 158 million passengers in 2013
Middle East airlines carried 157.9 million passengers ... Middle East airlines carried 157.9 million passengers in 2013, marking an increase of 8.8 per cent over ... passengers. UAE was ranked the top country in the Middle East based on passengers carried (total both-ways, ...
13/08/2014 - 11:52 - comment 0
- Dubai Properties celebrates the Middle East’s First Hosting of FIBA U17 World Championship
city and we look forward to seeing the event take place again in the Middle East.” Held for the first time in the Middle East, the third edition of the FIBA U17 World Championship saw ...
Press Release - 21/08/2014 - 09:06 - comment 0
- Canon Middle East expands partnership with MFI Group International to diversify business offering in East Africa
Canon Middle East, a leader in imaging solutions, has ... services and MPS solutions in East Africa. Canon Middle East, a leader ... and acceleration in productivity. Anurag Agrawal, Canon Middle East Managing Director, said: “Canon has ...
Press Release - 24/06/2014 - 17:36 - comment 0
- axiom becomes Middle East’s first mobile phone retailer to offer credit card on delivery payment option
in the Middle East to offer an innovative credit card on delivery payment option. axiom has become the first mobile phone retailer in the Middle East to offer an innovative credit card ... axiom has become the first mobile phone retailer in the Middle East to offer an innovative credit card ...
Press Release - 18/06/2014 - 10:25 - comment 0
- Rafiah Ibrahim appointed Ericsson’s President and Head of Region Middle East and North East Africa
president and head of region Middle East and North East Africa. Ericsson today appointed Rafiah Ibrahim as the new president and head of region Middle East and North East Africa. This new ... Society in the Middle East. Hans Vestberg, President and CEO of Ericsson, said, “Rafiah brings ...
Press Release - 04/06/2014 - 09:29 - comment 0
- Etihad Airways wins Middle East’s leading airline award
Arab Emirates, has been named the Middle East’s Leading Airline for the eighth consecutive year at the World Travel Awards Middle East. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has been named the Middle East’s Leading Airline for the eighth consecutive year ...
Press Release - 05/05/2014 - 11:01 - comment 0
- Doha Bank awarded “Best Regional Commercial Bank in the Middle East 2013” by Banker Middle East
Bank in the Middle East 2013” at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards on 19th June 2013 ... bank in Qatar, has been named the “Best Regional Commercial Bank in the Middle East 2013” at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards on 19th June 2013 at the Emirates Towers Hotel in Dubai, UAE. Doha Bank ...
Press Release - 23/06/2013 - 08:12 - comment 0