- Business Monitor International Predicts 10% Growth Rate in Qatar’s IT Spend
to Business Monitor International (BMI) Qatar IT Technology Report Q2 2010, 2010-2014 IT spending compound ... Managing ‘Triple Bottom Line’ Vital to Business Sustainability, SAP Tells Industry Leaders in Doha According to Business Monitor ...
22/06/2010 - 12:06 - comment 0
- International rating agencies remove Egypt from monitoring list in a nod to improving economy
Hadidi said that two international rating agencies removed Egypt from the monitoring list for the first ... International rating agencies have removed Egypt from their monitoring list in a clear sign that the economy is starting to improve after the Arab Spring. ...
24/09/2012 - 00:31 - comment 0
- GE Healthcare displays advanced PROCARE patient monitors at Arab Health 2012
of patient monitors at Arab Health 2012. GE Healthcare, the healthcare business of GE, is showcasing its advanced portfolio of patient monitors at Arab Health 2012, the region’s premier ... the healthcare business of GE, is showcasing its advanced portfolio of patient monitors at Arab Health 2012, ...
Press Release - 26/01/2012 - 08:38 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber analysis shows UAE computer product market to grow by 8.47% a year to 2018
to research by Business Monitor International (BMI), the UAE IT market was estimated to be valued at around ... on research by Business Monitor International (BMI) and Euromonitor International. ... note published by Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, based on research by Business Monitor ...
Press Release - 14/10/2014 - 07:26 - comment 0
- Is the UK the next leader in Islamic finance? British treasury establishes Islamic finance monitoring group
race and it is crucial that we, as a country that is open for business, know what we need to do to take ... the influential body promoting London as the leading international financial center, including Islamic finance, ... Apart from the message that the announcement sends to our international partners confirming London’s ...
06/11/2013 - 10:16 - comment 1
- BenQ unveils first flicker-free LED monitor in the Middle East region
BenQ has launched its first flicker-free monitor ... the industry with its innovative technologies, BenQ, an internationally renowned provider of digital lifestyle innovations, has launched its first flicker-free monitor with powerful energy-saving solution in the Middle ...
Press Release - 16/04/2013 - 08:31 - comment 0
- International Advisory and Monitoring Board for Iraq established
and Social Development, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the United Nations (UN) and the World Bank have approved the terms of reference of the International Advisory and Monitoring Board (IAMB). ... Development, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the United Nations (UN) and the World Bank have approved ...
15/08/2010 - 12:31 - comment 0
- Monitoring system installed at Dubai International Airport
with Quantaflow of France to install a system that will monitor the movement of people passing through the Dubai International Airport, stated a Dubai’s Department of Civil Aviation has signed a deal with Quantaflow of France to install a system that will monitor the movement of people passing ...
15/08/2010 - 14:22 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation to deploy QMIC’s Hawa’ak environment monitoring system at education city following successful two-year pilot programme
Innovations Center’s (QMIC) Hawa’ak Environment Monitoring System as part of its vision to establish a smart ... Monitoring System as part of its vision to establish a smart environmentally-friendly campus at Education ... City. Hawa’ak is one such project with an air quality monitoring system that utilises a rich ...
Press Release - 24/09/2014 - 06:28 - comment 0
- BenQ launches GW Series VA LED Monitors in Dubai
an internationally renowned provider of digital lifestyle innovations and LED monitor expert, has expanded its line ... www.albawaba.com ) (BUSINESS, IT & Telecom) BenQ, an internationally renowned ... BenQ has expanded its line of monitors in the Middle ...
Press Release - 29/08/2012 - 11:15 - comment 0