- Implementation of Palestinian labor rights law deviates from actual text
Labor Minister Butros Harb signed a law that was hailed as a step toward making it easier ... caretaker Labor Minister Butros Harb signed a law that was hailed as a step toward making it easier ... to the text Harb signed. In August 2010, Parliament passed a draft law that amended previous legislation ...
Editor's Choice - 29/03/2011 - 15:01 - comment 0
- Lebanese MP Warns of Impending ‘Social Explosion’
Lebanese MP Butros Harb has urged the government ... Lebanese MP Butros Harb has urged the government to respect citizens’ demands and lambasted recent ... Harb was quoted by the Daily Star as saying. He called for restoring the country’s ...
18/05/2010 - 17:21 - comment 0
- Lebanon: Slain journalist gets hero's farewell
and his wife, Saad Hariri, ex-President Amin Gemayel, presidential aspirant Butros Harb and his wife ...
18/05/2010 - 13:31 - comment 0
- Lebanon's cabinet to address Syrian refugee crisis
Minister Butros Harb canceled the registration but the move was opposed by the importers, who argue ...
17/05/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Lebanon’s Parliament to Vote on Limiting Capital Punishment
for the bill, said the paper. MP Butros Harb, who presented the draft, told the paper: "It would be abnormal if the law were not passed because it's not even working judicially." Harb said ... for all premeditated murders. Harb said a complete eradication of capital punishment would take some ...
18/05/2010 - 19:13 - comment 0
- Lebanon cabinet wins vote of confidence
MP Butros Harb labeled a non-democratic administration for grouping both the majority and opposition ... their views," Harb said. According to him, the various Lebanese factions do not disagree on the principle ...
17/05/2010 - 19:24 - comment 0
- Syrian Defense Minister Blasted for Attacking Lebanon’s Sfeir, Druze Leader
cause other than the Jewish one. MP Butros Harb expressed surprise at Tlass’ statement, ... about the circumstances of the Lebanese civil war.” Harb urged Syrian President Bashar Assad ... interests and credibility,” the paper quoted him as saying. Harb said, “we don’t know whether ...
18/05/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- Lebanon: Presidential election to be delayed again
been put off. "There will probably be no election tomorrow," MP Butros Harb ...
17/05/2010 - 21:36 - comment 0
- Lebanon: Day of mourning after MP slain
a solution to the current political crisis," Butros Harb, an MP and presidential candidate, said, ...
17/05/2010 - 21:46 - comment 0
- Lebanon political crisis deepens as Shiite ministers quit
or understanding and consequently we left (the talks)," said legislator Butros Harb. Other ...
18/05/2010 - 11:08 - comment 0