- What bubble? Dubai real estate transactions cross the $27 billion mark
director-general Sultan Butti bin Mejren said on Monday that Dubai real estate market, which attracted a total ... Sultan Butti bin Mejren said on Monday that Dubai real estate market, which attracted a total of 16,743 ... options,” said Bin Mejren. The real estate market in Dubai is showing a high degree of flexibility ...
10/06/2014 - 11:09 - comment 0
- One big "house" party: Dubai's online eMart attracting hundreds of new real estate firms
Butti Bin Mejren, director general of the Dubai Land Department, eMart, Dubai’s new portal for real ... Construction & Real Estate, Main headlines, UAE) According to Sultan Butti Bin Mejren, director ... 29,000 visitors so far, with new visitors joining every day. Bin Mejren said: “We are delighted ...
24/12/2013 - 13:37 - comment 0
- HE Nasser Butti Bin Omair Bin Yousef Opens Mother Baby & Child Show in Abu Dhabi
H.E Naser Butti Bin Omair Bin Yousef, Board Member, Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ADCCI) opened The Mother Baby and Child Show Abu Dhabi H.E Naser Butti Bin Omair Bin Yousef, Board Member, Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ADCCI) ...
17/05/2010 - 23:23 - comment 0
- DPG continues to invest in employee development with ‘Insights on Leadership’ forum in collaboration with Dubai Real Estate Institute
Properties Group, the session included a presentation by guest speaker Mr. Sultan Butti bin Mejren, Director ... and the methodology for property valuation. Commenting on the forum, Mr. Sultan Butti bin Mejren from Dubai Land ... estate sector. In addition, Mr. Bin Mejren also talked about Dubai’s freehold law, highlighting its ...
Press Release - 24/04/2013 - 08:58 - comment 0
- Dubai Land Department and Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University agree to exchange knowledge and expertise
Sultan Butti Bin Mejren, Director General of the Dubai Land and Properties Department, and Dr. Mansoor Al ... there is no doubt that HBMeU holds a leading position in e-education,” said H.E. Sultan Butti Bin Mejren. He ... Dubai Land Department and Hamdan Bin Mohammed ...
Press Release - 11/06/2012 - 10:24 - comment 0
- Land sale fee reduced, mortgage registration fee cap issued in Dubai
earlier this week by Land Department Director-General Sultan Butti bin Mejren, according to Khaleej ... for registration," explained Mejren. © 2010 Al Bawaba ( ...
15/08/2010 - 01:45 - comment 0
- What's all the fuss about Dubai's new real estate contracts?
the relationship between the various parties,” said Sultan Butti Bin Mejren, director general of DLD. “The new ... the rights of all the stakeholders involved,” said Bin Mejren. “It will be of great value in assisting us ...
23/03/2014 - 09:07 - comment 0
- Good news for Dubai's real estate as deals boosted by $31 billion
after the city’s winning bid to host World Expo 2020,” said Sultan Butti bin Mejren, director-general, ... investors, said Bin Mejren, adding: “We believe that Dubai can sustain this level of attraction and build ... of the year. Bin Mejren said: “The growth in the volume of property investments is down to the wise ...
24/07/2014 - 10:53 - comment 0
- Dubai: Increased real estate transactions may signal economic recovery
in Dubai," said Sultan Butti Bin Mejren, Director General of the Land Department. The department's ... in 2011. This indicates the recovery of property financing, Bin Mejren added. Muhannad Al Wadiya, managing ... That is why prices have jumped." Bin Mejren said that the value of transactions reflects the return ...
04/04/2012 - 13:05 - comment 0
- UAE acts against bubble threat with new mortgage laws
and control frameworks in place for the granting of mortgage loans,” Central Bank Governor Sultan bin Nasser Al Suwaidi said in the statement. Sultan Butti bin Mejren, Director-General of the Dubai Land ... the concerned parties from the risk of default in payments,” said Mejren. The Land Department chief said ...
30/10/2013 - 11:05 - comment 0