- U.N. calls on Iraq to guarantee safety of abducted Camp Ashraf residents
UN looks to Iraq to guarantee safety of several Camp Ashraf residents who were abducted after an attack that killed over 50 people. U.N. experts called on Iraq Tuesday to ensure the safety of seven Camp Ashraf residents allegedly ...
10/12/2013 - 19:27 - comment 0
- Hundreds of Ashraf residents in urgent need of medical care; U.S., UNAMI must intervene to end inhumane siege of Ashraf
and unprovoked assault on the defenseless residents of Camp Ashraf, members of Iran's main opposition Peop ... of Camp Ashraf, members of Iran's main opposition People's Mojahedin of Iran (PMOI/MEK), ... peril. The U.S. Committee for Camp Ashraf Residents (USCCAR), representing U.S. families ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- Maliki’s forces in a new suppressive attack against Ashraf residents
new move against Camp Ashraf ... Ashraf, blocked the road leading to the camp’s cemetery and set up a check point searching vehicles ... afternoon, November 3, the subordinate forces of Nouri al-Maliki, in a new move against Camp Ashraf, blocked ...
04/11/2010 - 15:40 - comment 0
- Abuse at Camp Ashraf in Iraq receives Congressional Hearing
November 18th during a congressional hearing on Iraq about the situation in Camp Ashraf ... on Iraq about the situation in Camp Ashraf, near Baghdad, where about 3,400 Iranian political dissidents ... Chairman, I would like to express concern regarding the plight of the residents of Camp Ashraf. Mr. ...
Editor's Choice - 28/11/2010 - 14:06 - comment 0
- Families of MEK Victims in Camp Ashraf, Iraq Want Same Visiting Rights as U.S. Detainee Families in Iran
to give visiting rights to the detainees in Camp Ashraf in Diyala province. The parents of captives in Camp Ashraf were responding to news that the mothers of three young Americans detained in Iran, Shane ... (aka Rajavi cult, MEK, MKO, PMOI, NCRI) to give visiting rights to the detainees in Camp Ashraf ...
18/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0
- NGOs support Camp Ashraf residents' rights
a joint written statement concerning the situation in Camp Ashraf. According ... and the intolerable pressure on the residents of Camp Ashraf, a member of the People's Mojahedin Organization ... from Ashraf that led to the departure of the UN observer team from the camp, the pressures ...
28/09/2010 - 14:48 - comment 0
- Latest Plot by Mullahs' Ambassador in Iraq To Intensify Pressures on Ashraf Residents
in order to intensify pressure and psychological torture against Camp Ashraf residents. ... Camp Ashraf residents and to lay the groundwork for the perpetration of another massacre at the camp ... camped in front of Ashraf since February. These agents are using 40 powerful loudspeakers to continually ...
09/10/2010 - 19:17 - comment 0
- Ashraf communication system destroyed and equipment stolen by Iraqi forces
of the internal telephone system junctions inside Camp Ashraf was destroyed . ... and Security (MOIS), who have camped at the entrance of Ashraf and are subjecting the residents ... move by the Iraqi forces on Monday, one of the internal telephone system junctions inside Camp Ashraf ...
05/10/2010 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Iraqi forces block one street in Ashraf and severely beat two residents
inside Camp Ashraf since Tuesday, August 24, and are preventing the residents commuting through this street. The Iraqi forces have blocked one of the streets inside Camp Ashraf ... agents of the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS) have camped at the main gate of Ashraf ...
26/08/2010 - 15:51 - comment 0
- USCCAR urges Nobel Peace Prize winner President Obama to intervene immediately and stop Iraq's displacement of Ashraf residents
Nouri al-Maliki, announced plans for the "transfer of Camp Ashraf residents to Nuqrat ... for Camp Ashraf Residents (USCCAR) strongly condemns this unlawful decision which blatantly violates ... concerned about Iraqi desire to move Camp Ashraf to someplace else inside Iraq... they would try to forcibly ...
16/05/2010 - 17:18 - comment 0