- Lebanon and Canada forge closer ties
The Finance Ministry and the Canadian Commercial ... and investments. The [Lebanese] Finance Ministry and the Canadian Commercial ... corporation mandated to facilitate international trade on behalf of the Canadian private sector. ...
27/01/2013 - 08:09 - comment 0
- North African Markets Allure International Corporations
for Canadian exports, and they also present significant commercial opportunities for Canadian businesses. (albawaba) The North African markets are important outlets for Canadian exports, and they also present significant commercial opportunities for Canadian businesses. Canadexport, a newsletter of the Canadian ...
16/08/2010 - 00:08 - comment 0
- THE NATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK ENHANCES ITS CORPORATE MARKETING CAMPAIGN WITH THE LAUNCH OF A NEW TELEVISION COMMERCIAL
a new television commercial as part of its corporate One Campaign. The commercial was developed The National Commercial Bank (NCB) recently launched a new television commercial as part of its corporate One ... approach over the past year and a half and the new corporate football commercial truly embodies one ...
18/05/2010 - 12:51 - comment 0
- ‘Egypt possesses no economic vision’
for the future, says Fayyaz Azz El-Din, chairman of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Egypt and the Middle East. ... of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Egypt and the Middle East. He added that the country’s previous ... relations between the two countries were strong he said, despite the fact that the amount of commercial ...
12/06/2013 - 11:47 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Partners with Hawkamah to Advance Corporate Governance Reform in the region
at Advancing Sustainable Corporate Governance in the MENA Region ADCB to Support Hawkamah’s Programmes Aimed at Advancing Sustainable Corporate Governance in the MENA Region The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) has signed a partnership agreement with the Hawkamah Institute of Corporate ...
16/05/2010 - 17:43 - comment 0
- Samsung corporate football tournament will raise money for Egypt’s 57357 Children’s Cancer Hospital
at the Canadian International College. Samsung Electronics Egypt, a market leader ... at the Canadian International College (CIC). The tournament which will run from the 5th to the 25th of August ... Ramadan football tournament at the Canadian International College (CIC). ...
Press Release - 04/08/2011 - 12:55 - comment 0
- AAKAR keen to capitalise on Dubai's growing demand for commercial space
Over 24 million sq feet of commercial space being ... Dubai's commercial property sector is witnessing a continuous increase in demand, with more than 24 million square feet of commercial space being developed at present to accommodate expansion of new ...
15/08/2010 - 01:22 - comment 0
- Bilateral U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce Honors ExxonMobil Corporation with Commercial Diplomacy Award
recognized ExxonMobil Corporation last night with the 2009 Outstanding Commercial Diplomacy Award The Bilateral U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce (BUSACC) recognized ExxonMobil Corporation last night with the 2009 Outstanding Commercial Diplomacy Award for the company’s long-term support of business, education and cultural ...
16/05/2010 - 17:58 - comment 0
- Sheffield Commercial Project on Track, Construction of AED 300 million Corporate Towers to Commence in Q1 2009
projects in sales revenue in the emirate today said it will commence construction of its commercial project, AED 300 million Corporate Towers in Jumeirah Lake Towers community, within the first quarter ... short listed contractors for the Corporate Towers, which is the first office development in our ...
16/05/2010 - 18:09 - comment 0
- Jordan Commercial Bank is the Bronze Sponsor for the First Corporate Finance Forum– Tools, Risks, and Opportunities
Jordan Commercial Bank is the Bronze Sponsor for the First Corporate Finance Forum– Tools, Risks, and Opportunities Jordan Commercial Bank (JCBank) is announcing its bronze sponsorship of the First Corporate ... Jordan Commercial Bank (JCBank) is announcing its ...
17/05/2010 - 19:22 - comment 0