- Lebanon's Bank Audi increases capital by $300 million
on the Beirut bourse Monday as part of efforts to raise the capital of the bank. Bank Audi announced Tuesday that it has completed a $300 million capital increase by offering $240 ... of the total outstanding shares of the bank. With the new capital increase, Bank Audi’s shareholders equity ...
24/09/2014 - 11:36 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), the capital’s leading banking institution sponsored the Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), the capital’s leading banking institution sponsored the Abu Dhabi Mass Wedding that took place at the Abu Dhabi Nationa Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), the capital’s leading banking institution sponsored the Abu Dhabi Mass ...
17/05/2010 - 22:33 - comment 0
- Doha Bank recommends the distribution of 45 per cent of the paid-up capital as a cash dividend to the shareholders for the year 2013
Capital as per the terms and requirements of QCB. He also said that this issue will enhance Doha Banks Tier 1 Capital base, strengthen its Capital Adequacy Ratio and support bank’s prospects for achieving ... Doha Bank announced that the Board of Directors (BOD) ...
Press Release - 21/01/2014 - 09:34 - comment 0
- NBAD appoints Head of Equity Capital Markets
Geissah to the newly created position of Head of Equity Capital Markets to oversee the Bank’s operations ... Capital Markets to oversee the Bank’s operations in execution of initial public offerings (IPO). “The ... banking advisory. This will position NBAD well in equity capital markets.” Mr. Geissah has been ...
Press Release - 01/10/2013 - 12:13 - comment 0
- Burgan Bank issues US$500m Additional Tier1 capital
Burgan Bank, Kuwait’s second largest commercial bank ... Burgan Bank, Kuwait’s second largest commercial bank by assets, has successfully priced USD 500 million ... global guidelines and is the first issuance of its kind by a Kuwaiti bank. The bank has a history ...
Press Release - 25/09/2014 - 05:47 - comment 0
- Al Rajhi Capital Launches Investment Senimar Series To Build Investor Awareness & Understanding Of Capital Markets
launched Al Rajhi Capital, the investment banking subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Al Rajhi Bank and licensed by the Saudi Capital Market Authority, announces the launch of Al Rajhi ... Rajhi Capital, the investment banking subsidiary of Saudi Arabia's Al Rajhi Bank and licensed ...
23/06/2010 - 05:59 - comment 0
- Al Hilal Bank offers USD 500 million additional Tier 1 sukuk capital
the voluntary regulatory standard on bank capital adequacy, stress testing and market liquidity risk. True ... Capital, HSBC, Sharjah Islamic Bank (SIB), National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), and Standard Chartered Bank ... response to Al Hilal Bank's second issuance in the debt capital markets and first capital ...
Press Release - 02/07/2014 - 06:53 - comment 0
- Burgan Bank wins “Best Private Bank in Kuwait 2012” award by Capital Finance International
“Best Private Bank in Kuwait” award by Capital Finance International. Burgan Bank announced today that it has received the coveted “Best Private Bank in Kuwait” award by Capital ... pleased to have been nominated and recognized as the “Best Private Bank in Kuwait” by Capital Finance ...
Press Release - 14/10/2012 - 07:11 - comment 0
- Bank AlJazira rating affirmed by Capital Intelligence
with this affirmation from Capital Intelligence. Bank AlJazira is on a journey to improve its products and services, ... credit rating agency Capital Intelligence, demonstrating the strength of the bank’s underlying business ... Bank AlJazira (BAJ) announced today that its ratings ...
Press Release - 09/09/2013 - 11:46 - comment 0
- B*Capital partners with Saxo Bank to offer clients FX, CFD and Futures through Saxo Bank’s online platform
Together with Saxo Bank’s office in Paris, B*Capital is now able to offer its private clients access ... Capital clients will also benefit from Saxo Bank's educational and advisory trading tips and ideas, ... B* Capital, part of BNP Paribas, has launched the new ...
16/05/2010 - 16:39 - comment 0