- PTL SOLAR™ Saves 6,800 Metric Tonnes in Annual Carbon Emissions; Wins Environmental Award
a wider reach for deploying its solutions, PTL SOLAR™ partners with leading providers of solar technology such as Carmanah Technologies Corporation, Canada, Reliance Solar Group, India, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Japan. PTL SOLAR™has earned region-wide reputation for providing the best and affordable ...
16/05/2010 - 16:03 - comment 0
- Aramex Becomes Region’s First Logistics Company to Implement Lighting Solutions from PTL Solar
with leading providers of solar technology such as Carmanah Technologies Corporation, Canada, Reliance Solar ... GRENLite Induction Technology Helps in Saving 3MW ... annually. Aramex has commenced installation of energy-efficient GRENLite induction technology lights, ...
16/08/2010 - 14:47 - comment 1
- Canon Middle East calls on corporate and government entities to seize huge cost-saving benefits of digital printing technology
entities to further boost cost savings by adopting new technologies in digital printing in their corporate ... technologies in digital printing in their corporate reprographic departments (CRD). In a Canon sponsored ... cost savings by adopting new technologies in digital printing in their corporate reprographic ...
Press Release - 01/11/2011 - 07:58 - comment 0
- DUBAL leverages WETEX 2013 to showcase corporate efficiency initiatives
of this year’s Water Energy Technology and Environment Exhibition, WETEX 2013, to showcase the corporation’s ... Sponsorship of this year’s Water Energy Technology and Environment Exhibition, WETEX 2013 Dubai Aluminium, DUBAL, the entirely state-owned corporation that operates the world’s largest ...
Press Release - 15/04/2013 - 10:24 - comment 0
- Brother International Corporation Gulf appoints Smart Technology Company as distributor in Egypt
and digital imaging products for homes and offices, has named Smart Technology Company (SMARTEC) as the newest ... SMARTEC's strong sales team, who covers the government, banking, oil and gas, telecom and corporate accounts ... of printing, communication and digital imaging products for homes and offices, has named Smart Technology ...
28/07/2010 - 08:18 - comment 0
- Complinet: New Vessel Screening Technology Will Reduce Corporate Risk
technology to spot sanctioned vessels Iran’s suspected attempt to smuggle weapons ... institutions and other corporate companies have begun recognising the loopholes that frustrate regulatory ... technology. Complinet’s Vessel Data Screening software (VDS), developed in partnership with IHS Fairplay, ...
10/06/2010 - 12:03 - comment 0
- Harris Corporation Continues to Win Saudi Television Contracts for Its Integrated High-Definition Broadcast Technology
Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) , an international communications and information technology company, has been awarded several additional contracts by t Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) , an international communications and information technology company, has ...
16/05/2010 - 17:04 - comment 0
- HMC and QU to host World Nuclear University School on Radiation Technology in Qatar
at Hamad Medical Corporation, in collaboration with Qatar University, will be hosting the 3rd World Nuclear University School on Radiation Technologies (WNU-RT). The Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Department at Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), in collaboration with Qatar University (QU), ...
Press Release - 09/03/2014 - 07:59 - comment 0
- Cisco celebrates 25 years of technology innovation and corporate social responsibility
hours, Cisco today is the worldwide leader in networking technologies that are changing how the world ... corporation with more than 65,000 employees and annual revenue of US$36.10 billion as of 2009. Headquartered in San Jose, California, it designs and sells networking and communications technology and services. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- EastNets ranked in the 38th top 100 risk technology providers in the world by Chartis 2014 RiskTech100
and payments solutions and services for financial institutions and corporates, has once again been included ... of compliance and payments solutions and services for financial institutions and corporates, has once again been ... technology providers in the world. The annual RiskTech100 report is the most comprehensive ...
Press Release - 25/02/2014 - 11:32 - comment 0