- Let's wait and see: oil prices 'complacent' with US military strike on Iraq
is happening in Iraq,” said Carsten Fritsch, senior oil and commodities analyst at Commerzbank in Frankfurt. ... are now well supplied, but forward futures prices suggest the low prices won’t last,” Fritsch said. ...
11/08/2014 - 23:35 - comment 0
- The 'remarkable' trend continues: Oil demand drops on signs of weak demand, 'tremendous surge in US oil production'
under pressure,” said Carsten Fritsch, senior oil and commodities analyst at Commerzbank ...
08/10/2014 - 13:59 - comment 0
- Crude oil prices slipping up as panic-trading sets in over Middle East violence
week, Bloomberg has predicted. “The market remains well-supplied,” Carsten Fritsch, an analyst ...
20/11/2012 - 13:02 - comment 0
- Crude oil prices rise as fears over Israeli attack on Iran and the global economic outlook cause uncertainty
Carsten Fritsch said oil prices were recouping some of the losses suffered Friday. "The fall in price ...
13/09/2012 - 10:44 - comment 1
- Thanks to Libya's slight comeback, oil prices settle at one month low
“Subsiding supply risk is pushing prices lower,” said Carsten Fritsch, an oil analyst at Commerzbank ...
10/07/2014 - 03:42 - comment 0
- A sign of what's yet to come? Oil prices jump on Russia's threat to invade Ukraine
to $103.85."This is all about risk to supplies," said Commerzbank senior oil and commodities analyst Carsten Fritsch in Frankfurt."Russia is one of the world's largest oil producers , a huge exporter, ...
03/03/2014 - 17:36 - comment 0
- American cold season brings global oil prices up to $106
to continue to exert downward pressure on the price of Brent,” said Carsten Fritsch, an analyst ...
05/02/2014 - 17:23 - comment 0
- Thank you Libya? Why OPEC's output is finally on the rise after December low
will be to respond appropriately to any further normalization of oil production in Libya,” said Carsten Fritsch ...
02/02/2014 - 13:06 - comment 0
- Libya, Egypt push oil prices up to $110 a barrel
and the disruption of oil supplies from Libya have put a floor under oil prices,” said Carsten Fritsch, senior oil ...
20/08/2013 - 08:00 - comment 0
- Shortages in Libyan and Iraqi oil production raise world prices
winter. “Supply issues are keeping the market on edge,” said Carsten Fritsch, oil analyst ...
14/08/2013 - 13:02 - comment 0