- Egypt's top auditing authority, once accused of covering up for Mubarak, reveals Morsi's financial scandals
At a press conference held at the Central Auditing Organisation (CAO) , Geneina said that ousted president ... and judicial and state-security authorities.At a press conference held at the Central Auditing Organisation ... carried out by the regime of ousted president Hosni Mubarak. Egyptian auditing ...
18/02/2014 - 04:13 - comment 0
- What do they have to hide? Seven Egyptian public entities refuse to reveal maximum wage
Hesham Genana, head of the Central Auditing Organisation (CAO) said that seven public entities refused ... Main headlines, Egypt) Hesham Genana, head of the Central Auditing Organisation (CAO) said ...
15/07/2014 - 21:18 - comment 0
- Egypt's finance watchdog to have a nasty bite
to the Justice Minister. Auditors at Egypt's Central Auditing Organisation ... Egypt) Auditors at Egypt's Central Auditing Organisation (CAO) are to have the right to refer ... agency MENA said that minister Ahmed Mekki had given CAO employees who audit public finance documents ...
11/10/2012 - 13:26 - comment 0
- “Islamic Finance Conference Supports Bahrain’s Role In Driving Forward Sector”, EDB Chief Operating Officer
The 9th Annual Shari’a Conference in Bahrain - organised by the Accounting and Auditing ... - organised by the Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI), the Bahrain-based organisation that formulates standards on accounting, auditing, ethics, governance, ...
27/05/2010 - 09:46 - comment 0
- European Central Bank awards EastNets Technical Audit Consultancy services
contract to audit its SWIFT operations infrastructure by the European Central Bank (ECB). ... industry, has recently been awarded a consultancy contract to audit its SWIFT operations infrastructure by the European Central Bank (ECB), including its SWIFT Alliance Access (SAA) and Alliance Gateway (SAG) for high ...
Press Release - 14/04/2014 - 07:56 - comment 0
- ICAO to conduct exclusive airport security audit on Abu Dhabi International Airport
Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) for an airport security audit to be held from 21st – 30th November ... security audit by ICAO. One of the key objectives of ICAO is to promote global aviation security. The audits identify deficiencies in each state or country’s aviation security system, and provide ...
18/05/2010 - 13:01 - comment 0
- World Gold Council announces the outstanding response to its Gold Jewellery Design Contest – AuDITIONS Arabia
that it closed the call for entries to AuDITIONS Arabia, the premier gold jewellery design competition The World Gold Council (WGC) recently announced that it closed the call for entries to AuDITIONS Arabia, ... such as the Netherlands and Russia.Design entries submitted to AuDITIONS Arabia were centered around the theme: ...
17/05/2010 - 19:38 - comment 0
- UAE Central Bank prepares overhaul for bank laws
system and the organisation of banking. The Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance also discussed ... of the State Audit Institution. At the end of last year, the Central Bank held Dh171.03bn of investments, ... Central Bank of UAE is preparing to overhaul banking ...
15/04/2012 - 09:35 - comment 0
- MoF launches the capacity building programme for its internal auditing team on quality management systems
of quality management systems and consists of two phases. The first phase was organised for team members who ... and how to carry out their respective internal auditing processes. The second phase of the training ... systems. Also, it will enable them to develop more effective internal audit programmes and to build ...
Press Release - 02/04/2014 - 12:22 - comment 0
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University launches El Baz Award for Excellence in Organisational Sustainability
Award for Excellence in Organisational Sustainability” is in recognition of Professor El Baz's ... awards, which seek to promote scientific research and academic and organisational excellence, were held ... for Excellence in Organisational Sustainability has been established to encourage organisations to continue ...
Press Release - 02/02/2011 - 10:52 - comment 0