- Private schools spending in the GCC expected to reach $12 billion in 2020
regarding school quality, and inconsistent application of regulations,” said Chadi N. Moujaes, Partner at Management Consulting Firm Booz & Company. According to Moujaes, the region's growth ... Education MENA throughout the event as well as at the presentation on day one (12.20PM) by Chadi N Moujaes ...
Press Release - 13/10/2011 - 07:32 - comment 0
- Diversifying economies: A continuous quest for balance
A perfect case in point of the dangers of over-concentration,” said Chadi N. Moujaes, Principal, Booz & ...
Press Release - 21/03/2011 - 13:09 - comment 0
- A decade of opportunity – The Coming Expansion of the Private-school Market in the GCC
of the private-school market thus far. “Specific measures can help address these challenges,” says Chadi N. Moujaes ... and procedures available to the education community,” said Moujaes. “But there is a notable perception among ...
Press Release - 20/11/2011 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Economic Diversification: The Road to Sustainable Development
diversification,” said Chadi N. Moujaes, a Principal with Booz & Company. Only 5 percent of Dubai’s GDP came ... commented Moujaes. Underperformance is persistent across GCC economies and productive sectors. Even ... and disruptive competition” Moujaes commented. • Use the metrics of economic concentration ...
17/05/2010 - 19:25 - comment 0
- Education is a big business in the GCC
these challenges,” says Chadi N. Moujaes, a partner with Booz & Company. “Governments should clarify ... are driven or compounded by a perceived opaque regulatory regime. Moujaes says, “There is a notable ...
11/12/2011 - 09:21 - comment 0
- INSEAD holds inaugural ‘Global Business Leaders Conference’ in Abu Dhabi
Maki, Executive Director, Planning & Strategic Affairs, Abu Dhabi Education Council; Chadi Moujaes ...
Press Release - 27/10/2011 - 09:57 - comment 0
- Arab World ‘needs to create 75 million jobs’
with meaningful jobs so as to truly reap the benefits of this economic potential,” said Chadi Moujaes, partner ... a significant, positive impact on job creation across the Arab World,” said Moujaes. It is large employers, ...
10/06/2012 - 16:05 - comment 0
- Booz Allen Hamilton: ICT parks offer fast-track development approach for the Middle East
and facilities, a definition adapted from the International Association of Science Parks. Chadi Moujaes ...
15/08/2010 - 10:49 - comment 0